Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Delivery Checklist

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My SC called me on Wednesday to come in any time before 4pm on Thursday to deal with a few minor issues I've been having. Learned while asking a question about the FWD that i actually had an issue. They installed an update for me right then and there, installed it as soon as I got home and voilà.. Problems solved.

I will be going through the rest of the checklist that is missed during delivery this week. My SC has actually been amazing since I took delivery. I've never been treated as well as I have been by any other car manufacturer. Im beyond elated with everyone I encountered today at my SC.

Reactions: ApauloThirteen
I want to thank everyone who contributed to the Model X checklist. Yes, I printed it (2 copies). I tried to go through all 8 pages, but unfortunately some of items couldn't be tested at Tesla.

It appears although my FWD are lined up properly. They don't look like any of the pics I've seen posted on TMC. My auto rain detect wipers do not work. Occasionally my drivers door does not present itself, but I can hear it trying.

The FWD are f*cking SEXY! I've had so many "Tesla moments" tonight that I cannot count. I've allowed 4 stranger to sit in my car.

Although I was adamant that only I could smoke in my car. NO ONE, not even me will. No food. No drink except takeout or groceries that will be put in the frunk only.

I'm at a loss for words guys. I can't believe I finally own a Tesla Model X.

Thank you to everyone at TMC for the support and especially my gf for literally forcing me to test drive a MS 3 ½ years ago. I'm amazed by every aspect of this car and I'm still learning even the basics.

The 50 times I've read through the tesla manual on mytesla prior to today, was nearly no help, as I forgot everything while star struck sitting in my MX at the SC. I had to turn off auto present drivers door because it just kept opening and closing whenever I got close or stepped back.

I need to gather my thoughts, eat something, get some rest and I'll post pics on a few threads as well as Instagram and Facebook.

And to those who wondered, my MVPA said the car had 100km. It actually only had 18km.

Thanks everyone again! :)
Congratulations !!!. I was wondering , can you send me that checklist? I will be getting my X in August.
Thanks.

What bit rate are your FLAC files? How do they sound?
First, I do not have UHFS. So on ordinary stereo playing my best digital FLAC of Steely Dan Aja at 16 bit, 1411 kbps for Bit Rate, and not being an audiofile, the sound is crisp and clean, no cut-offs and no over base response. All I can say is it is pleasing, but not as filling as listening with a great pair of headphones. I can't place the instruments in 3-D space from the car's stereo where I can with my Bose noise cancelling headphones. Hope that helps.

I will receive my Signature Model X next week and wanted to prepare for the delivery process, so I created the attached checklist based on Nick Howe's Model S list. I know there are probably errors and omissions in the list, so please help improve it.
View attachment 107913

I am picking mine up on 18th. I had an idea to create an actual checklist using OneNote...which is ready to posted.

I'll try to post tomorrow. I just reviewed tonight and it looks good to me.

OneNote has checkboxes that you can check off as you go.