Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X delivery delayed; anyone else?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes. From july 2022 to Dec -April 2023. I am so frustrated. That would be 18 months at the earliest. I have put over $3k into my 16 yr old car to keep it safe until my theoretical Tesla appears. More work will have to be done if that Tesla doesn’t show up soon, like July as made in the previous 4th “promise” date. So frustrated. What is with this car company!!!

I also reserved a F150 Lightning 5/19 last year, placed order last month in last wave. Now I have a build data in August and likely to get it delivered late September. This is really funny that I would get F150 first.

Since both of us work from home and we don't need a 3rd car. Is there anyway to recover the sale tax if I decided to sell it after delivery? I am in California.

I also reserved a F150 Lightning 5/19 last year, placed order last month in last wave. Now I have a build data in August and likely to get it delivered late September. This is really funny that I would get F150 first.

Since both of us work from home and we don't need a 3rd car. Is there anyway to recover the sale tax if I decided to sell it after delivery? I am in California.
Is Ford letting you sell it quickly without violating the no reseller clause? If so, then the market should pay a good price that might cover the taxes. However, the state is going to collect taxes via the dealer at delivery.