Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Factory Santa's Sleigh

kf93

Jun 16, 2015
Monterey area, CA
it would be fun to craft up a "rocket launcher" with a string of paper towel tubes along the inside bottom of the door. Lots of great ideas for stuff to mount on the inside of the doors.

MikeL

some guy
Jan 24, 2013
My TSLA reference assumed delivery of car & several million presents. & why not? :wink::biggrin:
He'll need Ludicrous

gjunky

Trifecta: Solar and both cars are EVs
Mar 26, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
One more X-mas related video:

Very cool display, not only for the holidays but also to show the detail level control over the components in the Model X.
We now also know how they stress test the Falcon Wing Doors :smile:

EDIT: Sorry, the video was pulled (not by me).
EDIT2: Link replaced with Tesla posted one

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabzqc

Jul 10, 2014
Finland, Helsinki
Wow that Video!
Amazing to see the control the engineers have over each LED, door...

I wonder what this will open up in the future, some nice animation with the headlights when you start the car? or when you walk up to it? Amazing...!

goneskiian

Nov 16, 2012
Bellevue WA
One more X-mas related video:

Very cool display, not only for the holidays but also to show the detail level control over the components in the Model X.
We now also know how they stress test the Falcon Wing Doors :smile:
Video removed by user?!? Bummer.

Last edited by a moderator:

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC