Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X February 2017 Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine still says Late Jan to Feb. But as mentioned, the DS said it was looking like it might be in early March. He asked what MyTesla said and I told him. But it hasn't changed yet. It's been a few days. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed, but as we know, MyTesla is not necessarily the most accurate thing, and also behaves as if someone needs to go kick the machine for it to show the right thing.

im in the same boat as you. mytesla also says late jan -feb, but ds said its probably more like mid-late march.

My second Model X was delivered today :)
HotWheels.jpg
It doesn't seem to have a VIN

Attachments

• HotWheels.jpg
    HotWheels.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 61
First time posting but have been lurking for awhile.

75D - ordered on Dec 9th, confirmed Dec 16. Recieced my VIN several weeks ago 383xx. Originally my time was late February/ early March but it shifted. Contacted my DS and she sent me this reply.

"I do have an update as timing has shifted slightly. Our production team notified us that we are re-tooling our line for our annual inspections and therefore; timing has shifted from late February to early-mid March delivery. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience and please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime."

First time posting but have been lurking for awhile.

"I do have an update as timing has shifted slightly. Our production team notified us that we are re-tooling our line for our annual inspections and therefore; timing has shifted from late February to early-mid March delivery. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience and please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime."

This is interesting. By having your car produced after this 're-tooling', you might be on the lucky side and receive a noticeably better Tesla! Though, it could be nothing and you just receive your car later than originally expected :)

I placed my order for my MX 75D 5 seat configuration on 11/25/16 and it was confirmed on 12/02/2016. Got my vin on 12/02/2016 330xx with a late December or early January delivery. Then a week later my delivery date changed to February or early March and still showes that same time frame today.

• Informative
Reactions: 3s-a-charm
It's also highly probable that they're changing the factory floor configuration to accommodate the Model 3 production lines.
yea tha
It's also highly probable that they're changing the factory floor configuration to accommodate the Model 3 production lines.
Thats possible too, but hoping when they added the latest line they thought a little ahead.

I placed my order MX 90D 6 seat config on 12/12/16, received the vin 034xxx in 2 weeks. Yesterday 2/2 received a note from Tesla telling me the car was in production, a day later 2/3 was informed the production was complete and car would be shipped to chicago. Expecting delivery between 2/21 and 3/7.
Only 30 hrs between start of production to completion? Is this normal. I'm pleasantly surprised. BTW the estimated delivery date was always late feb early march. No changes.
Thanks Tesla.

I placed my order MX 90D 6 seat config on 12/12/16, received the vin 034xxx in 2 weeks. Yesterday 2/2 received a note from Tesla telling me the car was in production, a day later 2/3 was informed the production was complete and car would be shipped to chicago. Expecting delivery between 2/21 and 3/7.
Only 30 hrs between start of production to completion? Is this normal. I'm pleasantly surprised. BTW the estimated delivery date was always late feb early march. No changes.
Thanks Tesla.

I ordered my car in August 2016. Why didn't my car go into production?!

Only 30 hrs between start of production to completion? Is this normal.

I've heard of quick production but I don't know how common it is.

Certainly it's encouraging for those of us ordering around your time that a domestic 90D has both entered and exited production. I'd be very curious to know your specs because your order date and VIN is around mine.