Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X July Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a 90D 6 Seats, Midnight Silver/Ultra White, 2" Receiver, Ultra Hi-Fi, SAS Sub Zero 70Amp charger. I have not heard from my assigned DS but I spoke to another DS in the same store a week ago who told me I should expect a June Delivery. They told me that I can delay to a mid July delivery which would be ideal. Vin is 67xx.

My impatience is getting the best of me and I'm considering just doing a 90d but don't even know if that will come in sooner. Every single day I leave my house I see at least one X. I'm leaving my haircut place and I see one again. This is just nuts. I feel like everyone has one but me and most people on the forum.

Im expected late June to July my DS says. If I don't get it by July I will have to wait until September.

Reserved June last year, configured Feb.
75d black/ coil/ non-pup/ 6 seats / white interior...

My wife is so sick and tired of me talking about it and I frequent this forum multiple times a day to get my fix. I think about it at work and watch YouTube x videos and my phone is filled with black x's I've downloaded from the Internet rivaling my son's pictures and overtaken my wife's pics 4 to 1.

My friend told me I'm obsessed now. Never wanted to part with money so much in my life. One day I'm ok, the next I'm a wreck.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    294.9 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    418.8 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
My impatience is getting the best of me and I'm considering just doing a 90d but don't even know if that will come in sooner. Every single day I leave my house I see at least one X. I'm leaving my haircut place and I see one again. This is just nuts. I feel like everyone has one but me and most people on the forum.

Im expected late June to July my DS says. If I don't get it by July I will have to wait until September.

My wife is so sick and tired of me talking about it and I frequent this forum multiple times a day to get my fix. I think about it at work and watch YouTube x videos and my phone is filled with black x's I've downloaded from the Internet rivaling my son's pictures and overtaken my wife's pics 4 to 1.

My friend told me I'm obsessed now. Never wanted to part with money so much in my life. One day I'm ok, the next I'm a wreck.
Hang in there, it will come. I reserved June of 14 and confirmed this January and lots of people taking delivery that are relativity new. This will be my wife's car and she is ok with waiting, but since we have heard nothing for our DS and have not emailed him we have no idea when we will get it. The good part is maybe we will get an X with no problems.

My initial expectation was October. I'm not even getting all the options and most people have been waiting 4x longer than me. I also got the 75d and matte obeche upgrade gratis.

I Shouldn't be whining. I'll try to live vicariously through current owners.

Glass is half full... Glass is half full... Glass is half full... Musha

I feel better. For now

:)
My initial expectation was October. I'm not even getting all the options and most people have been waiting 4x longer than me. I also got the 75d and matte obeche upgrade gratis.

I Shouldn't be whining. I'll try to live vicariously through current owners.

Glass is half full... Glass is half full... Glass is half full... Musha

I feel better. For now
Hang in there guy, look at it this way... You have a tesla to drive now, some of us are just getting into this for the first time and can only imagine what it will be like. As a matter of fact, I made an appointment tomorrow at a tesla location 130mi away just to test drive one. Never sat in one before, so on top of all the excitement and obsessiveness I have a lot of anxiety about it too. I'm hoping that seeing one tomorrow and putting it through its paces will make me feel better about it.
Ahhh, feel better now. (For now) time to go over the owner's manual one more time :cool:

Reactions: Shopi01 and Diavel

You got any of that X content share-able?? Please.. Help me!!!
I just finished watching some random guys titanium X videos at La Jolla.. and I cannot sleep...
I'm afraid to talk about the X anymore with my wife and friends for risk of abandonment. I find ways to change any ongoing talks to that of the X... sigh...

• Love
Reactions: vrykolas
You got any of that X content share-able?? Please.. Help me!!!
I just finished watching some random guys titanium X videos at La Jolla.. and I cannot sleep...
I'm afraid to talk about the X anymore with my wife and friends for risk of abandonment. I find ways to change any ongoing talks to that of the X... sigh...
Lol, in the same situation. Everyone is sick of me and my X! But we are here for you. Ive watched all YouTube content so I've started watching foreign language reviews, in languages I don't understand o_O

What are your specs? When did you reserve and configure?

I reserved on 4-APR-2016. I never received an invitation to configure, but as soon as I heard the design studio opened I went and configured. By 20-APR I had convinced my wife (or she possibly just said yes to get me to shut up about it, although if that was the case her plan didn't work! :D) and submitted my order. My order was confirmed on 28-APR-16, and I received my vin 7102 the same day. Can they really be sequential? Seems hard to believe they received a 1000 orders in in a little over two weeks between @systemcrashed on the 9th and me on the 28th.

Eve (after the elegant and zippy white and black robot from Wall-e) is a P90D, white, with 22" black rims, and every option except Ludicrous. The current status is "in production queue".

So funny to read you guys are doing the same thing... thinking, talking, dreaming about the Model X 24/7 and reading every article, watching every video, cruising forums etc. On the bright side, this is exactly the sort of passion and excitement we need the world to have for EV's so I'm very happy that Tesla is succeeding in that department!

Reactions: mlouie23
I reserved on 4-APR-2016. I never received an invitation to configure, but as soon as I heard the design studio opened I went and configured. By 20-APR I had convinced my wife (or she possibly just said yes to get me to shut up about it, although if that was the case her plan didn't work! :D) and submitted my order. My order was confirmed on 28-APR-16, and I received my vin 7102 the same day. Can they really be sequential? Seems hard to believe they received a 1000 orders in in a little over two weeks between @systemcrashed on the 9th and me on the 28th.

Eve (after the elegant and zippy white and black robot from Wall-e) is a P90D, white, with 22" black rims, and every option except Ludicrous. The current status is "in production queue".

So funny to read you guys are doing the same thing... thinking, talking, dreaming about the Model X 24/7 and reading every article, watching every video, cruising forums etc. On the bright side, this is exactly the sort of passion and excitement we need the world to have for EV's so I'm very happy that Tesla is succeeding in that department!
The problem is that for the last 3 years have had fun driving my S and dreaming and being OCD about this forum and getting the X that when I do finally get it my life will be over. Maybe I will order a Tesla truck and start all over. My wife might divorce me!

• Funny
Reactions: ssq
That's how it works. You start over and you obsess over other new things. It's a cycle and some people are content longer than others. The insatiable desire for objects can only be temporarily satiated. Then it's off to a new thing but on a lesser or larger scale with some people taking more time between lustful objects than others.

I just got a few things to help tide me over and just arrived so I hope to be content for awhile. These are my X shoes... Not a fan of the designer (repulsed in fact) but my gosh they are so comfy and nice.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    299.3 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    300.7 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    364.4 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
That's how it works. You start over and you obsess over other new things. It's a cycle and some people are content longer than others. The insatiable desire for objects can only be temporarily satiated. Then it's off to a new thing but on a lesser or larger scale with some people taking more time between lustful objects than others.

I just got a few things to help tide me over and just arrived so I hope to be content for awhile. These are my X shoes... Not a fan of the designer (repulsed in fact) but my gosh they are so comfy and nice.

I've been planning an epic, 8,000 mile coast to coast trip, plotting out chargers and everything... a good way to distract yourself until you actually have your very own Tesla. I just have to keep reminding myself not to set my sights too high so I'm disappointed! It's an amazing vehicle that is leading the way into the future, but it's not like the Enterprise and the cure for cancer had a baby, it's still just a car. At least, that's what I keep telling myself, as I iron my star fleet uniform. :D

Set your expectations low with regard to unforeseen issues that will inevitably happen and the imminent threat of new technology coming in future renditions. With your expectations low, you will just be that much more happier.

However I must say that Tesla's are really unlike vehicles we've driven before. Driving habits change, people who aren't into vehicles suddenly become fans and it truly does bring a different atmosphere and feel to the driving experience. Despite a marginal difference, the air suspension feel further adds to the favorable experience which makes driving feel more unique (I say this as I ordered coil on the 75d hah).

The X is actually my wife's vehicle (at least that's what I say) but she doesn't like the ostentatious nature of the doors (I love it haha).

Nevertheless It still is "just " a vehicle... My soon to be X (pun intended) will be called Mobile Electronic Civilian High-altitude Anti-fuel Tactical Transportation System (MECHATTS) or Darth Oreo and I can't really decide.

I finally have a mecha... Just not a robot yet.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: ssq
VIN 53**, 90D, 6 seat, premium. Today I received the following email from my DS:

"Great news! Your Model X has been queued for production!

ESTIMATING YOUR DELIVERY WINDOW

Your Model X has been sequenced to begin production the week of 5/16/16. Once we get closer to production, I will contact you to follow up on any action items that need to be completed.

Please let me know if you have any scheduling restrictions, a planned trip, and/or extended times of unavailability in the coming months – June/July.

PLEASE NOTE: It is normal for production timing to shift as we revise schedules and source parts to create your custom build your vehicle.
"

VIN 53**, 90D, 6 seat, premium. Today I received the following email from my DS:

"Great news! Your Model X has been queued for production!

ESTIMATING YOUR DELIVERY WINDOW

Your Model X has been sequenced to begin production the week of 5/16/16. Once we get closer to production, I will contact you to follow up on any action items that need to be completed.

Please let me know if you have any scheduling restrictions, a planned trip, and/or extended times of unavailability in the coming months – June/July.

PLEASE NOTE: It is normal for production timing to shift as we revise schedules and source parts to create your custom build your vehicle.
"

June and July! And your VIN is less than mine (57xx)! I was promised mid-May as mid-April delivery never happened.