Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X June Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woohoo! Hopefully I'm in the June thread to stay now! Just got an e-mail requesting payment, and an MVPA in MyTesla showing
vehicle to be delivered on or about 06/25/2016 (with odometer at 50, in case anyone is still wondering about that; when I take delivery I'll be sure to make note of the actual reading).

Reactions: omega731
Woohoo! Hopefully I'm in the June thread to stay now! Just got an e-mail requesting payment, and an MVPA in MyTesla showing
vehicle to be delivered on or about 06/25/2016 (with odometer at 50, in case anyone is still wondering about that; when I take delivery I'll be sure to make note of the actual reading).

Congratulations.. I'm hoping mine is on the same shipment, since VIN is within ~600 and the paint color and options similar. Yet still no news from Carlos :-0

Just picked up my X90D at the Decatur, ATL SC. Great experience. Got some nice tokens but no bow! :). Also didn't get an active spoiler but oh well.

Couple of issues: wind noise in the passenger window; and the right door makes a clicking noise when it's open.

I'm headed to the SC to get it checked out.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    295.9 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    502.7 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    312.8 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: MikeC
Just picked up my X90D at the Decatur, ATL SC. Great experience. Got some nice tokens but no bow! :). Also didn't get an active spoiler but oh well.

Couple of issues: wind noise in the passenger window; and the right door makes a clicking noise when it's open.

Is there an emoji for...droooooool?
Looks great, congrats.

• Funny
Reactions: WABarb and mlouie23

Congrats!

it looks like you did the same I did and mark the car dimensions with blue tape on the floor. Makes me feel a little better now.

Congratulations.. I'm hoping mine is on the same shipment, since VIN is within ~600 and the paint color and options similar. Yet still no news from Carlos :-0

Unfortunately Carlos continues to be Cagey! I emailed him and his response was the same cautious statement..
"No hassle! Your Model X is due to begin production towards the end of this month, so I should have you behind the wheel in early July at the latest, not much longer after the customer you mentioned (@ccutrer).. A bit disappointing since I am seeing Blue X90D with 8XXX VINs going as far away as the East coast!

Ah well as a wise old Jedi said "Patience young padawan"!

Or perhaps the Klingon is better.. "Patience is sometimes a more effective weapon than the sword." .. dropped that one in for you @ccutrer

• Love
Reactions: ccutrer
I got 2 pieces of information today. One from my Owner Advisor (never knew I'd get one, but he called to introduce himself) and the other was from my DS. Has anyone worked with an Owner Advisor prior to delivery? First I've heard of this.

The Owner Advisor told me over the phone a June 20th date...but he didn't know if that's when production ends and QA begins but he said things should wrapping up around then. I'm a bit skeptical about what this means, but I believe him that June 20th is some date as that's what he read from his systems.

My DS (who's super responsive and informative) emailed me with a pro-forma MVPA that has the additional costs I'll have to pay like registration and taxes. I forgot for awhile about the large taxes :( He also congratulated me and said: "Your vehicle has been scheduled to enter production in the next week. We are anticipating delivery here in the next two weeks!" I asked him over email if June 20th meant anything, and if I could schedule perhaps June 25th or June 27th. He'll probably respond back tomorrow and will tell me he'll know more details once the X actually goes into production.

It's coming soon!