Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X June Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No problem... I don't have any date other than mid to late June that Jessie said in last email. Oh well.. got my garage modified (raised door and installed jackshaft 8500), installed nema 14-50 outlet, and now I'm investigating xpel installers... If I don't get the X soon - I'll have spent more money than the car costs... waiting for it!!!:Do_O

I'm in the same boat. Raised the garage door rails and doors, upgraded to the side-mount Liftmaster 8500, and installed a HPWC. Also ordered Luxe mats for the front two rows, and the rubber mats for the entire vehicle. And an EVAnnex cargo protector (mostly for when I transport pool chemicals or such). And a BlackVue 650 2ch dashcam. And I have quotes for Suntek ready to go.

I definitely need the car, so that I can stop buying toys for it!

• Funny
Reactions: WABarb
Oh wow, just got an update from my DS. Production next week, delivery 6/20.

VIN 80xx
WOW! That's awesome news. Only 2 week turnaround from Production to Delivery. Hope this goes well!

I just heard from my DS that some 75Ds (including mine) may deliver with y'all in June. This is for factory delivery. We shall see.....
Oooh! most impressive. What's your VIN and specs? Did you have a later production time that got bumped up? I was originally quoted production within the 1st two weeks in July...hoping I can join the cool folks like you and get bumped up for a factory delivery.

My config is nearly identical, plus the cold weather pkg.. My DS said today production likely END of June, and delivery HOPEFULLY by July 14 in Utah! VIN 73XX confirmed May 4th

Very odd to be honest, I expected my X in early July. Most of the Xs being produced in June seem to be 5000-6000 VINs from what I've seen. I'm the only one in the 8000 range....maybe cause I live in CA?

My DS called me today (first time she has initiated contact) to let me know my X entered production today. VIN 55xx, going to VA. She said we are on track for a late June or early July delivery, but will know more when production finishes. She didn't know if rail or truck would be the transport method.

Congrats @F123456 ! Curious though, when did you place your order and when did it confirm?

Ordered 3/19. Confirmed 3/26.

Do you recall what Delivery timeframe was quoted to you when your placed your order and what you are seeing is consistent with that? Just trying to gauge how realistic it will be for me to get my order by July, as it showed on the online Design Studio when I ordered my X 90D at the end of last month...

Given you have had an order for a 90D since March, and I placed mine almost 2 months later...does not seem like July or August are even realistic :(

Do you recall what Delivery timeframe was quoted to you when your placed your order and what you are seeing is consistent with that? Just trying to gauge how realistic it will be for me to get my order by July, as it showed on the online Design Studio when I ordered my X 90D at the end of last month...

Given you have had an order for a 90D since March, and I placed mine almost 2 months later...does not seem like July or August are even realistic :(

Initially late April/May from Tesla, but my DS never confirmed that. I was then told mid-late June. The website never changed or indicated a time frame, and no MVPA has posted go my Tesla documents, either.

Hey, maybe this will be the thread for our delivery! Our DS just told us that our car is in the Paint stage, and that June 24-25 is a possible delivery window. I won't believe it for sure until much closer, but I'm super excited that we might get our X by the end of the month.

Hey, maybe this will be the thread for our delivery! Our DS just told us that our car is in the Paint stage, and that June 24-25 is a possible delivery window. I won't believe it for sure until much closer, but I'm super excited that we might get our X by the end of the month.

Great news! Sorry if I missed it, but what's your VIN and configuration?

Oh wow, just got an update from my DS. Production next week, delivery 6/20.

VIN 80xx

Wow, this is very good news. May I ask about your configuration? I am in the same neck of the wood and have a VIN which is slightly before yours. (See signature) I wonder if I should bug my DS again. :D I was quoted an early June production start and 3rd week of June delivery but have not heard from the DS anymore.

I just got an email from my DS, I emailed him several days ago but he has been at the plant training. I was told my x will start production next week and finish mid month with hopefully an end of the month delivery. He said he will know more next week.