Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X June Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Initially late April/May from Tesla, but my DS never confirmed that. I was then told mid-late June. The website never changed or indicated a time frame, and no MVPA has posted go my Tesla documents, either.

Who's your DS at the Tesla TyCo store? You said 90D, right? Thanks for all the info! I'm now more convinced than ever that July is unlikely for me.

90D. Confirmed in January (late). Was originally told Late april...then it became early may...then late may...then june....now who knows. Not in production yet...perhaps production in June. =\
Interesting, my ordered was confirmed in late February and was also expected to be delivered in the late April-early May timeframe but was pushed back to June due to the quality problems the cars were having.

31xx, p90dl. Confirmed 1/2, original delivery Late Apr / early May. No timing updates from my DS. When do I start to worry that my car was built so badly that I should consider refusing it?
Probably around a month ago put I guess you can start now. They actually might have ended up entirely remaking your car if the issues were to severe so you might now have anything to worry about. Who is your DS? I would contact them ASAP