Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X March 2017 Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK, now they're just trolling me. ;)

status.png

I actually wasn't paying too much attention to when my MX P100D was coming as I'm currently enjoying my 90D I got last summer.

However I logged into mytesla last week and realized it said my car was in production. This week it says it's in transit. I spoke to my DS a few days ago and he confirmed that my P100D had left the factory and was en route to Toronto (Ontario, Canada) and should take roughly about 4 weeks or less.

My VIN is 3571X. I ordered the last week of December.

I just noticed today that Tesla listed many 75Ds in their new inventory... all with VINs of 040XXX indicating they were just produced. Of course no discount.

Also, my X has been "in production" for well over a week... is that normal? My Tesla did update the delivery time to 14-28 March - so at least there's progress on that front.

• Informative
Reactions: bonaire
Looks like my X has been delayed. Got message from DS that my 100D production is being pushed to April-May...strange because on Feb 14 MyTesla page says my 100D is in production. I'm hoping the retooling shutdown means they will put in a 2170 cell pack and I'll get over 500 KM range on my 100 battery pack. Wishful thinking.

my 100D production is being pushed to April-May...strange because on Feb 14 MyTesla page says my 100D is in production.

Delaying production from February to May would mean about 2 full months with no cars produced...sounds very unlikely. If MyTesla said your car was in production, I would believe that over what the DS says, especially with his claims that the production is now delayed all the way to April-May.

Reactions: ToddS
Looks like my X has been delayed. Got message from DS that my 100D production is being pushed to April-May...strange because on Feb 14 MyTesla page says my 100D is in production. I'm hoping the retooling shutdown means they will put in a 2170 cell pack and I'll get over 500 KM range on my 100 battery pack. Wishful thinking.

Mine just got pushed back from March-early April to Late April - May. 100D order. Hoping mine now comes with HUD, 2170 batteries, fold down second seats, center console and faster 0-60.