Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X May Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So my nonPUP also has the bioweapon defense button. Does that mean I have it or just there without the actual filter?

If you have the button, open your frunk and lift up the plastic panel that is between the well and windshield, it held in by clips. Hepa filter is directly below that, you can't miss it.

Bump on this post for non-pup. Curious if it's just Software or if the filter is on there.

2844 90d non premium with uhfs picked up at fremont today. wonderful cars but still has small alignment issues around the FWD on service list.

dont trust 100% on sensor,work 95%
no sunshade
has spoiler
somehow i got the bioweapon in the climate control in non pup ??

how can i tell the Ultra High Fidelity Sound is installed?

View media item 114923
View media item 114922
View media item 114921

Congrats on vehicle....I'm sure your family will enjoy the X.

Does your bioweapon work when selected.? I believe someone posted that cars were being shipped with software but didn't know if it actually was enabled.

Congrats on vehicle....I'm sure your family will enjoy the X.

Does your bioweapon work when selected.? I believe someone posted that cars were being shipped with software but didn't know if it actually was enabled.
bio weapon is enabled and i checked the frunk and didnt find the big filter under the plastic.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    607.4 KB · Views: 79
Those currently driving their X please answer me this: does the air/fan automatically kick on full blast when someone is sitting in the second row and then you have to adjust it on the screen? (this applies to the perforated seats)
Trying to see if this is normal or a glitch.

Those currently driving their X please answer me this: does the air/fan automatically kick on full blast when someone is sitting in the second row and then you have to adjust it on the screen? (this applies to the perforated seats)
Trying to see if this is normal or a glitch.
Might want to check if rear A/C is turned on... There's a setting to turn it off.

2844 90d non premium with uhfs picked up at fremont today. wonderful cars but still has small alignment issues around the FWD on service list.

no sunshade
has spoiler

View media item 114923
View media item 114922
View media item 114921
This will give me hope! I'm 2907 and was also told end March/early April. DS even had me get financing squared away as of 3/26 or so. Last ds contact was about a week ago when I was told my car was in final inspection. Here's to hoping its ready in a week or two.

no sunshade
has spoiler

View media item 114923
View media item 114922
View media item 114921

Xfang it looks like you have the nonPUP black leather as well. Would share some pics of the seats please.