Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X May Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Tesla Page finally changed from "Late March - Early April" to now a specific window of: "May 1 - May 8".

My vin is 22xx, configured with a 90D, non-premium.

That would be a pretty cool Mother's Day gift if our PU falls on May 8th!
Wow congrats! Did your DS at any point tell you that you had finished production and this was a few days away or was it just by surprise that you noticed this change to your MyTesla page?
All done now, back to clicking refresh on my MyTesla page.

Wow congrats! Did your DS at any point tell you that you had finished production and this was a few days away or was it just by surprise that you noticed this change to your MyTesla page?
All done now, back to clicking refresh on my MyTesla page.
Hi Pijava34 - thanks!

Our DS, Jennifer Miller, has been great about keeping us in the loop to where we are. During mid-April, she told us to get ready for an end of April delivery. Then the recall happened and she has been very upfront about the date pushing back.

So this past Friday, she emailed us stating that the factory inspection was complete and now it's moving into a pre-delivery inspection. Thus, she thinks it could be 1-2 weeks at this point!

Hey K-MTG - not yet, but I've exchanged emails about how we are planning to pay.

I hope you get yours before the 9th, I was asked to pay 3 weeks ago but I am still waiting for my X. I already submitted my payment when I was promised mid-April delivery now it is mid-May and my credit will be hit again as I will need to reapply for financing. What is your VIN? Mine is 57xx

Hi Pijava34 - thanks!

Our DS, Jennifer Miller, has been great about keeping us in the loop to where we are. During mid-April, she told us to get ready for an end of April delivery. Then the recall happened and she has been very upfront about the date pushing back.

So this past Friday, she emailed us stating that the factory inspection was complete and now it's moving into a pre-delivery inspection. Thus, she thinks it could be 1-2 weeks at this point!
You are very lucky to have a responsive and informative DS. Curious what is the last 4 of your vin?

I've tried searching the forum and google but found nothing. Does the X come with a Privacy screen for the cargo area?
Nothing for the back window, if that's what you mean. However, there's a cargo shelf that can be set at different positions. That shelf hides the cargo area below it. It's a decent amount of space for things you might not want passers-by to see.

Nothing for the back window, if that's what you mean. However, there's a cargo shelf that can be set at different positions. That shelf hides the cargo area below it. It's a decent amount of space for things you might not want passers-by to see.

Thanks @ohmman i was referring to the shelf. So glad there is one. Our S doesn't have one and it's a serious pet peeve of mine because I'm always afraid to carry things in the trunk and making extra stops. Not sure if there is one now for the S since we purchased back in 2012 but so very glad to hear there is one with the X. It's comforting to know, much like @K-MTG needing to know about the sunshade ;)

• Funny
Reactions: WABarb
Thanks @ohmman i was referring to the shelf. So glad there is one. Our S doesn't have one and it's a serious pet peeve of mine because I'm always afraid to carry things in the trunk and making extra stops. Not sure if there is one now for the S since we purchased back in 2012 but so very glad to hear there is one with the X. It's comforting to know, much like @K-MTG needing to know about the sunshade ;)
I saw a shelf that was attached to the rear hatch in one of Bjorn's videos. Looked as if it was clipped to the door itself in addition to the cargo shelf over the compartment.

• Informative
Reactions: sflecarfan

Does that come included with the X? I don't see it on the shop page

Last edited:
I hope you get yours before the 9th, I was asked to pay 3 weeks ago but I am still waiting for my X. I already submitted my payment when I was promised mid-April delivery now it is mid-May and my credit will be hit again as I will need to reapply for financing. What is your VIN? Mine is 57xx
That's unfortunate - we are trying to time the payment with our HELOC, but worst case we'll have to move things around and pay cash to avoid another credit hit too.

Our vin is 22xx.