Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X May Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What does the back of the cargo area look like? There's not a flat "floor" with a flip-up handle on top? If you just have the deep recess with nothing on top, then you need to contact your SC and let them know you haven't received it.

@ohmman but does that flat floor adjust? I was thinking of something more along the lines of this:

I was referring to something more like this:
upload_2016-5-2_9-30-11.png

That covered screen that extends from the top of the back seats. Is that standard?

If my memory is accurate, I recall seeing a slot at the top/sides of the rear cargo area that could accommodate such a privacy shelf. I have never seen one in that position, but I see no reason why Tesla or some 3rd party wouldn't make one available in the future. I'd be curious to know if the cover over the deep well could be used up there? Is that asking for too much?

Drove by San Rafael, California SC last week counted 25 MX's in the lot probably waiting for final delivery checks. No signs of mine coming in the near future. 90D / Deep Blue / 5 Seat, confirmed 2/12. Received form letter 3/11 saying mid-2016 delivery. Nothing else to date. Ordered a Wall Connector, came in one week.

image.jpeg
These 6 were fresh off the truck.
I must admit, I was somewhat more Interested in this one :D
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Oh man, is it pretty. Needs service inspection & detail before I get it. It's covered w fingerprints - the horror! Haha. Plus, they probably want me to pay for it too;), so stand by for updates!!
Wrt X deliveries, seems like they are full speed ahead. I walked the lot, there were many more new ones besides those six above, Vins in the 3ks 4ks & a couple much lower, looked closely at all of them (from the outside). I saw no signs of any door/panel misalignment, trim issues, Thanks Elon! : )) ML

View attachment 175001 These 6 were fresh off the truck.
View attachment 175003 View attachment 175004
Oh man, is it pretty. Needs service inspection & detail before I get it. It's covered w fingerprints - the horror! Haha. Plus, they probably want me to pay for it too;), so stand by for updates!!
Wrt X deliveries, seems like they are full speed ahead. I walked the lot, there were many more new ones besides those six above, Vins in the 3ks 4ks & a couple much lower, looked closely at all of them (from the outside). I saw no signs of any door/panel misalignment, trim issues, Thanks Elon! : )) ML

eXciting! Send us more of those great pics when you get delivery especially the seats.

View attachment 175001 These 6 were fresh off the truck.
View attachment 175003 View attachment 175004

All the X's have their spoilers in the down position, are these all performance X's? It was my understanding the spoiler on the 90D and 70D are fixed.