Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Waiting for my X75 to get to Switzerland. It‘s a long trip, otherwise it‘s gone really fast.

Ordered Jul 13th
Confirmation Jul 20th
VIN Assigned Jul 21st
Production Aug 1st
Transit USA Aug 6th
Delivery End Sep - beg Okt.
I ordered two weeks before you for delivery in Switzerland, and my account page says mine is still in transit to the port, as it has since the last week of July - but that page has been wildly off throughout the process. Your DS can give you a more correct update. Mine has promised to let me know when the ship leaves the US, though I’m getting concerned if it hasn’t done so already that we might not make the planned September delivery date!

@Corbets Mine is also in Transit to Port, as i have seen it takes 12+ Days to get on the Ship. I assume they can stay 1-2 Weeks at the Port until the Ship leaves. Only then the status should change to „on Ship“.
I assume if the Ship leaves sometime in the next 2 Weeks we should get the Cars by end of September.
So i assume you‘re picking yours up in Cham..

Our 100D, 5-seat, Silver Metallic, Creme Premium/Oak, No-PUP, 20in, EAP:

• Ordered - 27 June, 2018
  • Confirmed - 1 July, 2018 (officially, it confirmed on 30 June, but I got the confirmation on the 1st of July, so...)
  • VIN Assigned - 7 July, 2018
  • Production Start - 14 August, 2018
  • In Transit - 17 August, 2018
  • Delivery - Not yet scheduled

Reactions: mucanta

• Confirmed - 1 July, 2018 (officially, it confirmed on 30 June, but I got the confirmation on the 1st of July, so...)
  • Delivery - Not yet scheduled

Do you see 'production complete' in your account page once its done?

My guess as to your first comment is that it's just a website thing. A lot of folks on this forum state that the website is a "near crap-shoot" as far as it's accuracy.

As for your second...

<--------- According to what it says over there ("Location" field), we seem to be in the same state. :p

EDIT: Over in the thread Pre-Delivery Odometer Reading, you said you got your MVPA but I still haven't. That's another oddity. It's not in our online docs yet, just the Order Agreement doc, which doesn't have any odometer info (I just checked ;)).

Ok, thx, strange that mine is not done yet (or maybe website not updated)! They are also probably prioritizing out of state vehicles first?

Last edited:
Reactions: bayx
An Edit to my original timeline:

• Delivery - 25 August, 2018
Our new DS called me. Just about fainted with the shock of that. ;) Call was from Las Vegas. I never pick up a call from an unknown number but decided to today. We are now scheduled for our delivery. Going to now cross my fingers and tape them that way, just for luck.

Elon Musk on Twitter: "I was just there. Cardboard being prepped for recycling along southern fence line caught fire. Super appreciate fast response by Fremont fire dept! No injuries or damage to factory."

Based on that it would seem like there was no damage to any cars in production.