Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Placed order 9/1, Ultra Red Plaid w/yoke. Texas.
Model X, Ultra Red
Ordered 9/4

EDD 1: Sep - Oct
EDD 2: Oct - Nov
EDD 3: Oct 14 - Nov 25
Wonder if it would classify as a '24 model, kinda hoping not bc I believe banks would revisit their MRMs on it for balloons. Currently, '23 MRMs are based on the 130k+.

No ULTRA RED option for the spreadsheet/tracker.

Ultra Red X 5-seater w/ 20's ordered 9/4 here in NJ.

EDD #1 - Sept. - Oct.
EDD #2 - Oct. - Nov.
EDD #3 - Oct. 3rd to Nov. 7th. (Updated today 9/13)

MX Update 3.jpg

I added mine to the spreadsheet but I will also add a post here since my order was updated today. 9/1 MXP/Black/Cream/6 Seat/Yoke/AP
Located in South Alabama....Pensacola, FL pickup. So much closer than my 2021 M3P pickup in Atlanta... 🤦‍♂️

EDD 1: Sept - Oct
EDD 2: Oct - Nov
EDD 3: Oct 13 - Nov 24

Curious what other’s with deliveries in SoCal currently have for their expected delivery date?

1. [9/3] Ordered online with estimated delivery late September/October
  2. [9/6] Received VIN, completed all pre delivery tasks, and scheduled delivery for 9/11
  3. [9/11] At delivery inspection ended up rejecting the vehicle due to significant panel gap at the A-pillar where it connects with the front fender and door. They told me it was within spec even though I could see into the gap to see the panel molding/holes inside.
  4. [9/11] They put my order on hold to release the VIN same day 9/11
  5. [9/12] Called to confirm that the vehicle I rejected had been reassigned and so I released the hold on my order
  6. For 1 day initially after release, my delivery showed 9/11-9/18
  7. [9/13] Then it was updated to 10/30-12/11
I wonder if they put you to the back of the queue when you reject a vehicle?

My hope is the delay being due to a refresh which has been expected for some time.

The amount of demo vehicles being sold might support this thought, but at the same time, Tesla always purges demo vehicles at the end of each quarter.

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to order a MXP on my business's name? Can I just go to the app and order it and then later they would ask me who's name the car needs to be registered on or does it needs to be done at the store coz I dont see any special webpage online for business purchase?

Also, would I still be able to use my loyalty discount if my current Tesla is under my personal name. I am the sole owner and employee of the business.

Thanks.

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to order a MXP on my business's name? Can I just go to the app and order it and then later they would ask me who's name the car needs to be registered on or does it needs to be done at the store coz I dont see any special webpage online for business purchase?

Also, would I still be able to use my loyalty discount if my current Tesla is under my personal name. I am the sole owner and employee of the business.

Thanks.
When you order, you can add the business name as the registrant. After ordering, you can also go into the app to manage the registration info. Note that Tesla will put both your name and the company on the docs. Which can cause another set of issues during titling if your state doesn't allow 2 names on the docs but that can be solved after... and with a lot of back/forth w Tesla and the financing company

Reactions: Singh
MXLR time lines are now Nov-Dec. I wanted to wait to order one in December to see if there were any end of year incentives but now it seems like delivery could be pushed to Jan 2024. Will the $7500 tax credit still be available for the X? if yes, will it be able to be applied to the purchase price of the vehicle? Will Tesla change the price of the x's in January? I know nobody knows but these are the things I'm thinking about.