Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X September Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No one has contacted me yet about my order other than a general email naming DS.

90D
VIN 15xxx
Confirmed 7/21
Deep blue metallic
20" wheels
Black leather seats
6 seat configuration
PUP
AP
Air
Sub zero
Ultra high fidelity
Towing pkg
High amp charger

I guessed late Sept to mid Oct delivery. We'll see how that holds up.

This will be the sibling to our early 2013 S ..... you know, the classic with no sensors.

Just ordered my model X... I am really looking forward to get my firsts tesla.

Vin: 153XX
90D
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
Ultra White Seats
Six Seat Interior
High Amperage Charger Upgrade
Autopilot Convenience Features
Premium Upgrades Package
Subzero Weather Package
Accessory Hitch

I am so exited. I hope they fixed most issues with producing model X

Reactions: S-2-X
Just ordered my model X... I am really looking forward to get my firsts tesla.

Vin: 153XX
90D
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
Ultra White Seats
Six Seat Interior
High Amperage Charger Upgrade
Autopilot Convenience Features
Premium Upgrades Package
Subzero Weather Package
Accessory Hitch

I am so exited. I hope they fixed most issues with producing model X

You just ordered and have a VIN already?

Excited to join this thread.

Ordered 7/12, confirmed 7/19. No VIN yet. I'm surprised (and happy) for people who got their VINs the day of order confirmation. Estimated late September delivery by DS.

90D, Deep Blue Metallic, White seats, 6 seater, AP, PUP, SAS, UHFS, Subzero, High Amp, TP

blueskies, have you checked your "MyTesla" (https://www.tesla.com/mytesla)? Mine was confirmed July 23 morning and saw the VIN shows up in MyTesla the same day.

Yes, I've been checking frequently...perhaps too much ;) The only status message that I see is "Your order is now confirmed and in the factory production queue." I'm wondering if Tesla is now trying to build vehicles outside of Bay Area first to allow time for transport for 3rd quarter delivery. My DS says that I won't get my VIN until around 6 weeks before my vehicle goes into production.

As of right now, they're telling me late Sept. for my X. Looking at some of the dates others have posted here I have some doubts considering I placed the order on 7/6. It would be wonderful if it's true though!

90D | Midnight Silver | Black Leather | Dark Ash | 6 seat | 20" | Autopilot | PuP | Towing | Ordered 7/6/2016 | VIN 15XXX
Not to be a downer but I confirmed my order on early Jan this year 90D 6 seater and still haven't gotten mine. They are saying September for delivery but subject to change.