Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X September Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow. I don't think I'd accept delivery of anything over 20. 50 is a lot, 74 is ridiculous, IMO.

Tesla has a test track at the factory. Every car goes on it at least once. If they find issues, it goes back for correction and then must complete the test again. It was a very early build (December), and didn't leave the factory for many weeks, so it was being moved around a lot.

Rejecting a car over a few 10's of miles seems a bit silly to me.

I am Scheduled to pick up my MX on 30th of September. 75 days from order ro to delivery. Not bad.
Now I need to get the 50 AMP Nema plug installed. Any suggestions in NJ area. What is the average installation charge. Getting varied quotations.

I have got a quote of 350 from lot of electricians in NJ Morris County area. Go to Homeadvisor and when you input your zip, you will get options. Pretty much all charge same for a standard 220V NEMA 1450.

Update: Picking up my Tesla on 09/12 - Looking forward to it!!! (I was originally told 09/22)
Received a email saying "Your Tesla has entered production" - on 09/07, reached out to DS and she said it will be delivered on 09/22 at Fremont.

X60, Confirmed: 7/24; Blue/White, PUP, SWP, SAS, VIN: 155XX, Delivery: 09/12
Did you get it? How is it? They tell you that you can charge to 100%? How's the watts/mile? I can't wait for my 60!

When I confirmed my order on 7/22 on a 60D, DS said last week of sept production with first week of oct delivery. Fast forward to today, DS got me scheduled for 9/27 delivery appointment assuming production is on schedule. I have yet to receive the production begins email, but only the delivery appointment email after speaking with DS. VIN 176xx.

When I confirmed my order on 7/22 on a 60D, DS said last week of sept production with first week of oct delivery. Fast forward to today, DS got me scheduled for 9/27 delivery appointment assuming production is on schedule. I have yet to receive the production begins email, but only the delivery appointment email after speaking with DS. VIN 176xx.

I confirmed on 8/31 and got the same timeline. I tried to make a change today but told by the DA that it was too late. Should be going into production next week or the following. It may be done before the end of September. They are seriously cranking them out.

Wow. I don't think I'd accept delivery of anything over 20. 50 is a lot, 74 is ridiculous, IMO.

74? There were only 14 miles on mine when I took delivery. When I asked about why they put 50 miles on the DMV paperwork, the DOS said that is the standard number placed on the application because the DMV considers anything over 50 miles a "used vehicle". I had never heard that before, so I'd inquire about it.