Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Timeline - From Prototype to Production

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats on your order. You'll enjoy your X. The Insane mode is awesome. BTW, the seat headrest adjust upward according to the distance the seats moved back. hopefully, it will be better when u customize your settings.

Thanks. I tried fiddling with the headrest a bunch in the the service center and during a test drive. It was not great. I just thing that it should be redesigned a bit to make it a little more traditional. It looks nice, but practicality makes it difficult on some old tall fat guys like me. =)

It seems they have at least a couple week backlog getting VINs out. At least according to the tracker. Hopefully when they start giving them out again, they will give us all VINs at the same time, in a batch. Rather than just handing out one at a time at a longer multi-week lead time.

Placed order on May 20th for a Black, performance with ludicrous, 22” inch wheels, white 5 seat with carbon trim and FSD. Tesla called me last week and asked if I wanted to take delivery June 11th; was given VIN yesterday and stated production slated to be complete June 9th.

Ordered Model X Performance, six seat, with ludicrous, 22" wheels, Blue with tan. No Vin yet. My Owner rep in local store is great but has no news, I am getting worried I don't have a vin or delivery date yet. My third Telsa, S P85d , S P90D and now the Blue Beast!

x1umw5zvncf31.jpg

My wife and kids have officially joined the party!
2019 Raven Model X Long Range Pearl White/White on 20 inch Silver wheels.

Had about the same estimate when I ordered.

I placed an order on 07/24 – haven't heard anything from them since, and its almost the 3-week mark.
Have you called them at all? I called them today and they were great. We actually just changed my X to the 7 seater instead of the 6. Changing it was no problem. They have been great. I’ve emailed back and forth with my agent about 10 times today.