Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
oooooo my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just call Tesla they have my VIN and I don't see it by in the cash they never call me or text me I just call to see if everything was fine with my order. They will send my vin by email and they told me my delivery should be between June 17-23. I hope it is not a mistake
Does your VIN show in the source code now?

Just got a call back from the TELUS rep who's been super helpful through this whole process.
Hes confirmed that there is a VIN on my account but until things are final felt there is no point in sharing it. I agreed since we're still waiting for the trade in and if they offer me something stupid I'll have to give up this car while I try and sell the truck anyway.
He also sent an internal poke to have someone access my truck now and he says I should have an offer in a matter of hours.
For those in Ottawa, he confirmed that cars are being sent to the ottawa location to be prepped and is most probably where all cars will be picked up using contactless process. All paperwork will be sent to me in advance, any extra I want to put down will be accepted at that time and the only unknown is if I drop off my trade or if they come get it.

Gettign very close people! I feel that I'll see my new car at the end of this month assuming they don't try and steal my truck :)

I placed my order in Mid April.
I've been told that because of how far I am from Toronto (Im in Ontario), I would probably get home delivery. However there's a chance it will be at the newly converted Ottawa Service Station (recently unofficially converted to a sales center).
Same here, I just submitted the registration and trade in, as for payments, still thinking. The financing rate is pretty high 4.25 versus in US is much lower, what a ripoff!

Just got a call back from the TELUS rep who's been super helpful through this whole process.
Hes confirmed that there is a VIN on my account but until things are final felt there is no point in sharing it. I agreed since we're still waiting for the trade in and if they offer me something stupid I'll have to give up this car while I try and sell the truck anyway.
He also sent an internal poke to have someone access my truck now and he says I should have an offer in a matter of hours.
For those in Ottawa, he confirmed that cars are being sent to the ottawa location to be prepped and is most probably where all cars will be picked up using contactless process. All paperwork will be sent to me in advance, any extra I want to put down will be accepted at that time and the only unknown is if I drop off my trade or if they come get it.

Gettign very close people! I feel that I'll see my new car at the end of this month assuming they don't try and steal my truck :)

tell them it is for insurance :)

Called Vancouver. They got about ten blue model y. They’re expecting a couple hundred more by end of month but not guaranteed.
I just spoke to them too, but I got a little different story, I like yours more..
They are behind for trade ins they said I should get the amount this week.. said I should get MY in June but no guarantees...
This is really the first contact I've had and it was initiated by me. I ordered on day 2.