Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y - Gigafactory Texas Production

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One thing that we can clearly see is that there are three Model Ys undercover inside the bowels of Giga (along with some others). I would be absolutely shocked if those three aren't Austin made SR, LR and P. I doubt they drove cars down from Fremont just to show them off.

One could be a paint job in one of the new colors only made possible by the new paint shop. Not one of the "standard" colors that have been accumulating outside for several weeks. If they offer that deep crimson 13 layer option that Elon has been driving I'm ordering it 5 seconds after they pull the cover off... 😍

RT

Reactions: blinkme323
3DE6490F-6ADB-45DF-8D58-9BCE9CA30ECC.jpeg

Maybe it’s the lighting, but that looks like a black performance spoiler on the back there.

• Informative
Reactions: blinkme323
I've heard that Tesla will stream Elon's presentation at 10pm EDT (9pm local CDT). Some of the bloggers may learn, and post, some info before that, such what version of MYs have already been produced so far (i.e, MY-LR and/or new 279 mile MY-AWD).

Last edited: