Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y - Gigafactory Texas Production

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh stop with this nonsense. You know these are model y from Austin with all the new goodies with 50 miles more range and faster charging and 400 lbs lighter. Just admit it. Think they call them 2.0 or something rendering all other Ys obsolete.
But but but...I heard 800 lbs lighter, $12,000 cheaper, 530 miles of range, 0-60 in 1.7 and... a free cyber pony with every car. Mommy!

My MYLR was manufactured early January in Fremont. It now has almost 3000 miles on it and it has been pretty much flawless!

So... my "Square" car has been running great on the "Round" wheels provided!! 😁😁😁
I'm glad you are happy. I have pretty high standards and my current Tesla has not met them. It has numerous fit/finish issues including one that left it in the shop for three weeks. It still has rattles/squeaks that I don't have in my 10+ year old vehicles.

• Informative
Reactions: ProjectTrinity
I would like to see a screenshot of the reservation
No problem. Scratched out RN for obvious reasons and I'm not sure if QR code is sensitive.
Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 12.46.58 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 12.43.31 PM.png