Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A Model Y is at the Van Showroom on 4th: Glen Mah on Twitter
7941C559-A3DA-4EE4-A7B6-2F7717DE5CCF.jpeg

We own a 2016 S and 2020 3 and I will say panel gaps are real. Coming from a Porsche 911 and BMW, I can see why some people are so anal about it. It drove me nuts at first.

But that’s not to say new bmw and Porsche are always perfect out of the factory. I have had my fair share of issues with them also. The quality is acceptable and will improve over time. For most people, you won’t even notice it.

why? What's wrong with him?
I used to watch his channel when he first started out. He constantly made up information, stole curated data from other people and passed off as his own and would just present so much false information related to Tesla in a pretty package. He’s great at presenting things and creating graphs and charts in Tableau but he was not a person to be trusted. He was doing what he did for Youtube clicks and views. Hell, once he got popular he started making videos referencing what he was doing with his newfound income stream from Youtube which was based on duping people online.