Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There’s a Model Y delivery scheduled in Montreal for June 30th!! Credit to Drive Tesla CanadaView attachment 553373

That upgrade autopilot had me stumped. I bought it already, so what’s this button? I finally ask sales guy and he said leave it out, but never told what it was...same as insurance. There’s a lot info it’s asking that applicable to US buyer, but not Canadians.

I used to watch his channel when he first started out. He constantly made up information, stole curated data from other people and passed off as his own and would just present so much false information related to Tesla in a pretty package. He’s great at presenting things and creating graphs and charts in Tableau but he was not a person to be trusted. He was doing what he did for Youtube clicks and views. Hell, once he got popular he started making videos referencing what he was doing with his newfound income stream from Youtube which was based on duping people online.
Gonna need citations on that. Everything I've seen on his channel was cited from sources (some he was involved with, I'll grant that - Tezlab), nor have I seen anything false.

Gonna need citations on that. Everything I've seen on his channel was cited from sources (some he was involved with, I'll grant that - Tezlab), nor have I seen anything false.
Yeah I’m not gonna spend time sourcing up all that old info. You don’t have to agree with me, that’s cool. But it has been discussed at length across reddit and TMC in the past.

Cheers.

Reactions: corlaandstan
Picture of the Y spotted in Ottawa today... Tesla tells me mine should be here Friday.

Attachments

• IMG_0777.jpg
    IMG_0777.jpg
    733.3 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: sckor
Just picked up MY today at 13:00 in Montreal. Had my check list with me and took at least 90 minutes to go over. Brought it over to Valkyrie PPF to wrap and all.

Frunk wide gap on the passenger side
Passenger door to tight and is chipping away at the paint
Tail gate would not open by itself needed help and gaps all around are wide
Headlight driver's side was not flush and needs to be fixed with the fender
Taillights are definitely not flush and gaps very wide
Door to charger is not flush needs to align with the taillights
Inside gap at sky roof finish very wide

Paint was surprisingly better than I was expecting. All and all very nice card drives with one pedal like a dream. Don't know why brake pedal exists. My wife is very happy with her gidt

you shoul
Just picked up MY today at 13:00 in Montreal. Had my check list with me and took at least 90 minutes to go over. Brought it over to Valkyrie PPF to wrap and all.

Frunk wide gap on the passenger side
Passenger door to tight and is chipping away at the paint
Tail gate would not open by itself needed help and gaps all around are wide
Headlight driver's side was not flush and needs to be fixed with the fender
Taillights are definitely not flush and gaps very wide
Door to charger is not flush needs to align with the taillights
Inside gap at sky roof finish very wide

Paint was surprisingly better than I was expecting. All and all very nice card drives with one pedal like a dream. Don't know why brake pedal exists. My wife is very happy with her gidt

You going to get Tesla to fix any of those issues you found? If so, which one?