Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y RWD now available. RWD+AWD now eligible for iZEV Rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is no VIN assigned yet. Me, I want the RWD. I've always had RWD vehicles with few exceptions. I don't like FWD and never needed AWD. I even ordered my pick up truck with RWD. Also, one motor means one less potential problems. The speed and range will be more than enough and I prefer the safety and long life of the LFP battery. Also, this car is the only way to experience the superb build quality of a Shanghai built car in North America.

Reactions: Esan na
IMG_1053.jpeg

There is no VIN assigned yet. Me, I want the RWD. I've always had RWD vehicles with few exceptions. I don't like FWD and never needed AWD. I even ordered my pick up truck with RWD. Also, one motor means one less potential problems. The speed and range will be more than enough and I prefer the safety and long life of the LFP battery. Also, this car is the only way to experience the superb build quality of a Shanghai built car in North America.
But AWD offers better safety, especially when it snows in Canada (it appears that's where you are). It's your choice of course though. For me AWD is the standard.

Reactions: Esan na