Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y RWD now available. RWD+AWD now eligible for iZEV Rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Even though I ordered mine on Apr 22, some of you have potential DDs earlier than me. That could be because I ordered a white one and then the next day, changed the order to blue. And why do we have different DDs if they are all on the same ship? I'm guessing due to scheduling for the train once they get to North America.

Even though I ordered mine on Apr 22, some of you have potential DDs earlier than me. That could be because I ordered a white one and then the next day, changed the order to blue. And why do we have different DDs if they are all on the same ship? I'm guessing due to scheduling for the train once they get to North America.
It could be, or it could be coming on a different ship later on. I did notice from the drone footage over the Shanghai port, that there weren’t any blue model Ys, mostly white, black and a few red. Blue and grey could be made in a different batch and shipped out later as well.

Ordered April 25th, RWD in blue and EDD is June 11 - June 30. Ottawa, ON
Ordered April 25th, RWD in blue and EDD is June 11 - June 30. Ottawa, ON
Interesting. You have blue like me and the same EDD. It could be like Esan na said a few posts back. He didn't see any blue or grey cars in the drone footage. I think we missed the first boat. Probably due to batch painting. Those boats usually sail once a week. I would especially like to hear from any blue or gray buyers as to your EDD.

Interesting. You have blue like me and the same EDD. It could be like Esan na said a few posts back. He didn't see any blue or grey cars in the drone footage. I think we missed the first boat. Probably due to batch painting. Those boats usually sail once a week. I would especially like to hear from any blue or gray buyers as to your EDD.

Our EDD is 3-4 weeks behind people in Vancouver, so it's possible that it'll just take 2-3 weeks for the vehicles to get to central Canada as well. Still, it's nice to get a better sense of when it'll be here, even if not at all accurate. Fingers crossed it's on this shipment and will be here even sooner.

Reactions: 404 Not Found
I've compiled everyone's EDD.

May 11 - June 8
mdlyrwdMYRWDWhiteApril 23Montreal
Esan naMYRWDWhiteApril 23Toronto
t49223MYRWDWhiteApril 23Toronto
reyhan12MYRWDWhiteApril 25Vancouver

June 11 - June 30
TensorVortexMYRWDNot SpecifiedNot SpecifiedToronto
mounties99MYRWDBlueApril 25Ottawa
404 Not FoundMYRWDBlueApril 20Hamilton

No EDD Provide by User
Simon207MYRWDBlueApril 20Toronto
Laughing HippoMYRWDWhiteApril 21Vancouver

June 30 - Aug 11
Jck2tamMYRWDWhiteApril 22TorontoChanged from MYLR White/White 19" to MYRWD 19"

It is starting to look like the Blue colored MYs are the ones getting the June 11 - June 30 EDD. Hopefully TensorVortex and Simon207 can provide the color of their MYs so we can confirm this.

May 11 - June 8

June 11 - June 30

No EDD Provide by User

June 30 - Aug 11

It is starting to look like the Blue colored MYs are the ones getting the June 11 - June 30 EDD. Hopefully TensorVortex and Simon207 can provide the color of their MYs so we can confirm this.
Found this on red flag deals, looks like white with tow hitch is also delayed to June 11th-30th window.

Attachments

• IMG_1115.jpeg
    IMG_1115.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 74

May 11 - June 8

June 11 - June 30

No EDD Provide by User

June 30 - Aug 11

Blue MYRWD 21 April

May 11 - June 8

June 11 - June 30

No EDD Provide by User

June 30 - Aug 11

Blue MYRWD order date was 21 April est still showing May 11 - June 8