Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y RWD now available. RWD+AWD now eligible for iZEV Rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reyhan 12, thanks so much for compiling this list and hopefully you will find the time to update it and I hope owners will continue to submit their info so we can make sense of it all. Considering the limited number of options on these cars, it's understandable it would make things easier to ship according to paint colour.

Just a thought, do you think the coloured owners are going to complain that the whites get to go first.😉

Reyhan 12, thanks so much for compiling this list and hopefully you will find the time to update it and I hope owners will continue to submit their info so we can make sense of it all. Considering the limited number of options on these cars, it's understandable it would make things easier to ship according to paint colour.

Just a thought, do you think the coloured owners are going to complain that the whites get to go first.😉
Don’t think we will 404..I don’t mind the wait to have different colour 😉

Reactions: 404 Not Found
Hello, here's the updated compiled list. I've added users from RedFlagDeals. Thank you @Esan na for this information. Simon207 is the only outlier so far with their blue MYD coming this May 11 - June 8. Lucky you!
UsernameModelColorOrder DateLocationEDDNotes
404 Not FoundMYRWDBlueApril 20HamiltonJune 11- June 30
coolangattic MYRWDWhiteApril 23TorontoJune 11- June 30Tow. RedFlagDeals
TensorVortexMYRWDBlueApril 23TorontoJune 11- June 30
mounties99MYRWDBlueApril 25OttawaJune 11- June 30
LeFrankehMYRWDWhiteApril 21Quebec CityJune 11- June 3019"/Tow
Jck2tamMYRWDWhiteApril 22TorontoJune 30 - Aug 11Changed from MYLR White/White 19" to MYRWD 19"
Simon207 MYRWDBlueApril 21TorontoMay 11- June 8
Esan naMYRWDWhiteApril 23TorontoMay 11- June 8
t49223MYRWDWhiteApril 23TorontoMay 11- June 8
reyhan12MYRWDWhiteApril 25VancouverMay 11- June 8
mdlyrwdMYRWDWhiteApril 23MontrealMay 11- June 8
rugerty100 - RFDMYRWDWhiteNot SpecifiedTorontoMay 11- June 8RedFlagDeals
Gajrollia - RFDMYRWDWhiteNot SpecifiedVancouverMay 11- June 8RedFlagDeals
Laughing HippoMYRWDWhiteApril 21VancouverNot Provided

If I chose the blue, I wouldn't mind waiting an extra month for it.

Model Y is my dream car. In February, I was prepared to settle for a M3 since I couldn't afford the MY at that time. However, fate intervened when I failed my road test and had to reschedule for April 25th. Now, I'm at a point where I'm grateful for the multiple price drops that have made it possible for me to afford the MY. So right now I'm in a mindset where any setbacks or delays would be perfectly ok.

Hello, here's the updated compiled list. I've added users from RedFlagDeals. Thank you @Esan na for this information. Simon207 is the only outlier so far with their blue MYD coming this May 11 - June 8. Lucky you!
coolangatticMYRWDWhiteApril 23TorontoJune 11- June 30Tow. RedFlagDeals
Jck2tamMYRWDWhiteApril 22TorontoJune 30 - Aug 11Changed from MYLR White/White 19" to MYRWD 19"
Simon207MYRWDBlueApril 21TorontoMay 11- June 8
Thanks for the updated list!
Looks like my order sticks out like a sore thumb with my EDD lol

If I chose the blue, I wouldn't mind waiting an extra month for it.

Model Y is my dream car. In February, I was prepared to settle for a M3 since I couldn't afford the MY at that time. However, fate intervened when I failed my road test and had to reschedule for April 25th. Now, I'm at a point where I'm grateful for the multiple price drops that have made it possible for me to afford the MY. So right now I'm in a mindset where any setbacks or delays would be perfectly ok.
Yes the extra wait time works for me. I need time to sell all my ICE cars. I almost bought a Model 3 but didn't like how low it was. I wanted the Y but didn't like the ride quality or the price. I ordered a Chevy Bolt but gave up after five months of waiting. Then this version of the Model Y came along. RWD, affordable, the right range and charging speed. The best battery I think. And now, "Comfort Suspension "! Wait till you see how nice that is if you haven't tried it already. Also, The Model 3 RWD comes with "Partial Premium Interior " Our Model Y RWD cars will have "Full Premium Interior"!😎

coolangatticMYRWDWhiteApril 23TorontoJune 11- June 30Tow. RedFlagDeals
Simon207MYRWDBlueApril 21TorontoMay 11- June 8
You can add me as well - MYRWD, White, April 25, Montreal, May 11-June 8

Reactions: 404 Not Found
You can add me as well - MYRWD, White, April 25, Montreal, May 11-June 8
EDD updated again just now! No VIN in the page source, but it's there in the Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement

MYRWD/White/Black/19"
Montreal, Canada
OD: April 25, 2023
EDD: May - Jul 2023
EDD1: May 11 - June 8
EDD2: May 16- May 30

For those that have purchased a Tesla before from the dealer, is it recommended to do wire-transfer in advance or just bring the cheque/bank draft on delivery day? Since there's a $7K provincial rebate, is there any chance that Tesla would be able to take care of this on the spot on delivery day, ie I bring the balance - $7K OR I should bring the full balance and just get the rebate back to me afterwards?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jck2tam
EDD updated again just now! No VIN in the page source, but it's there in the Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement

MYRWD/White/Black/19"
Montreal, Canada
OD: April 25, 2023
EDD: May - Jul 2023
EDD1: May 11 - June 8
EDD2: May 16- May 30

For those that have purchased a Tesla before from the dealer, is it recommended to do wire-transfer in advance or just bring the cheque/bank draft on delivery day? Since there's a $7K provincial rebate, is there any chance that Tesla would be able to take care of this on the spot on delivery day, ie I bring the balance - $7K OR I should bring the full balance and just get the rebate back to me afterwards?
Forgot to add that my VIN starts with LRW so confirmed that it comes from China. Using the VIN decoder, also confirmed with LFP