Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y RWD now available. RWD+AWD now eligible for iZEV Rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the same message as well, I guess they just wanted to let people know to prevent problems that may arise.
Same here:

Screenshot_20230527-145656.png

Anyone from BC got this?​

Just received the following update

Order Update​

Vehicle Origin​

Your vehicle may or may not be built in the US.

Accept and Proceed With Delivery
I did not receive this sms. I did, however, receive an sms for the pickup date reminder and what I need to bring. The sms came in about 50min ago so it is about the same time as you guys received the "Vehicle origin" disclaimer.

I guess it's too late for us in BC to reject MIC Model Ys 😂

I did not receive this sms. I did, however, receive an sms for the pickup date reminder and what I need to bring. The sms came in about 50min ago so it is about the same time as you guys received the "Vehicle origin" disclaimer.

I guess it's too late for us in BC to reject MIC Model Ys 😂
I also got the sms. Draft amt didnt account for BC rebate. They also called me, but was not able to talk because I was on the Skytrain.

Reactions: Esan na
Been saying this for weeks..second week June we will get our cars relax people 😀
Looks like it might be 3rd-4th week now. BC vehicles are sitting at the dealerships since Monday, and despite this, the delivery date ranges from June 1st-June 5th, almost two weeks after arrival. Based on this we have to expect another 2 weeks after the vehicles arrive on the 15th.

Reactions: mounties99
Looks like it might be 3rd-4th week now. BC vehicles are sitting at the dealerships since Monday, and despite this, the delivery date ranges from June 1st-June 5th, almost two weeks after arrival. Based on this we have to expect another 2 weeks after the vehicles arrive on the 15th.
I'm actually thinking that the RWD cars have either arrived or are arriving this week. Shouldn't take more than 2 weeks to transport from BC to ON/QC.

And then they're going to take another week or two to prep for delivery. Which still lines up for mid-June.

I'm actually thinking that the RWD cars have either arrived or are arriving this week. Shouldn't take more than 2 weeks to transport from BC to ON/QC.

And then they're going to take another week or two to prep for delivery. Which still lines up for mid-June.
Yeah that makes sense and its what I’m hoping for, I might drive by a dealership next week and see if they got anything.

Yeah that makes sense and its what I’m hoping for, I might drive by a dealership next week and see if they got anything.
I think Tesla has actually been renting out commercial parking lots to store their cars instead of at the dealership.

There's a parking lot off Consumers Rd in Toronto that's currently packed with 50+ MYLRs and a couple X's and S's as well. I've got a friend who's workplace stares at the lot and is updating me whenever there's significant movement.

I think Tesla has actually been renting out commercial parking lots to store their cars instead of at the dealership.

There's a parking lot off Consumers Rd in Toronto that's currently packed with 50+ MYLRs and a couple X's and S's as well. I've got a friend who's workplace stares at the lot and is updating me whenever there's significant movement.
I think I know exactly what you are talking about, this one off the 401 right? I remember seeing a bunch of model 3s back when they first started bringing model 3s into Canada in 2018.

Attachments

• IMG_1617.jpeg
    IMG_1617.jpeg
    170.5 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: Jck2tam