Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y RWD now available. RWD+AWD now eligible for iZEV Rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone who got RWD confirm the car has no radar and ultrasonic? My mom bought a RWD in china last month, and I just looked at it and it has ultrasonic sensor lol…. What the heck better car if you buy inside china
Actually did some reading after your post and it looks like China began phasing out the USS in March 2023 vs USA in Oct 2022. Maybe they still had some leftover supply when they made your mom's RWD?

Fingers crossed for USS still though

Actually did some reading after your post and it looks like China began phasing out the USS in March 2023 vs USA in Oct 2022. Maybe they still had some leftover supply when they made your mom's RWD?

Fingers crossed for USS still though
She took delivery on Apr12, I took a good look at the car today it does have all the uss… well I’m happy it has uss, it’s safer for my mom to drive in this crazy city

Congrats,

Does it come with front/back mud flap?
For the floor mat is it the winter one?

As for the VIN, is urs come from Austin / Fermont? i believe it's the 11 character of ur VIN "A" / "F"

Thanks,
Thanks!
Just front ones and they rub on every speed bump lol .. just normal floor mats so you’d need winter ones. It’s built in Fermont. Also it doesn’t have any ultrasonic sensors either. But does come with Matrix headlights and I believe upgraded cameras (the front cameras have lines between them and the quality of side cameras are better than our 2022 M3 LR).

oh that's g
Thanks!
Just front ones and they rub on every speed bump lol .. just normal floor mats so you’d need winter ones. It’s built in Fermont. Also it doesn’t have any ultrasonic sensors either. But does come with Matrix headlights and I believe upgraded cameras (the front cameras have lines between them and the quality of side cameras are better than our 2022 M3 LR).
That's good to know!.

how do you tell if the camera is upgraded? is it the new 5MP? (front cameras have the red "tint/reflection"