Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oooh, that's exciting to hear - I'm still waiting for Zen to confirm dates. When did you order with them if you don't mind me asking?
I didn't order all that long ago at all, mid-Jan. However, I did already have one on order since last year, but they said they had pre-ordered a bunch really early and said they'd give me one of theirs so I cancelled my own order and am now getting one of theirs.

Ordered my MY on 20th Dec. Had an SMS on 1st Feb confirming vehicle is on the way. Further SMS on 3rd Feb stating RN and delivery date of 2nd March. VIN and Reg sent to me on 11th Feb.

Can't wait for delivery now. Opted for White, Black Int and 19s due to the long business mileage I do. Probably did want the 20s but can always opt for powder coating or the eventuality of Rimetrix distributing to the UK!

I did struggle getting a cheap insurance quote though, ended up doing a multi-car with Admiral and the story ended happily. I wouldn't do it online as it works out far more expensive.

Reactions: RichardTheKing
I have had this experience as well. Rejected on the 19th - I didnt order a trip to Southampton and a ceremony. I ordered a car to be collected in London. I learnt today that my penance may be coming to an end as they forecast delivery 15-29 March! That is definitely the spiteful back of the queue! I ordered a second car this month whilst promised delivery was still in March and that is now promised in the 15-29 October window. So yes their appreciation of how to deal with customers at this stage is the worst I have ever come across! However these will be my 4th and 5th Teslas in 2 and a half years. Why? because I like the car and the guys that actually run the service depots are great and are all you could wish for unlike customer service at Jaguar, BMW and Mercedes where they are out to rip you off!
Stick with it it is almost over!

Thanks for your advice I’ll take it on board, it’s a lot more helpful then other people on here. Im
just really fed up at this stage as my parents are undergoing treatment from next month not knowing when I’ll have a car and potentially having to rent one so I can take them hospital appointments is getting my very frustrated. I just wished I could get answers from Tesla

• Disagree
Reactions: VX Foxy
Thinking about potentially cancelling my order, I’m sure it’s a great car and have heard great things about Tesla, but part of the reason I was making the switch was I was tired of Jaguars customer service post purchase. I find it very frustrating that after rejecting delivery for the 19th there’s been absolute silence from Tesla, they haven’t responded to emails and no way to talk to them on the phone, getting worried if their presale customer service is so horrid surely post sale can’t be that much better.
As someone who had issues with a model 3, do not expect anything. THE SERVICE IS WORLD LEADING for being AWFUL! Never experienced anything like it. Your car will be amazing if without fault but service is just a different level

Thinking about potentially cancelling my order, I’m sure it’s a great car and have heard great things about Tesla, but part of the reason I was making the switch was I was tired of Jaguars customer service post purchase. I find it very frustrating that after rejecting delivery for the 19th there’s been absolute silence from Tesla, they haven’t responded to emails and no way to talk to them on the phone, getting worried if their presale customer service is so horrid surely post sale can’t be that much better.

It’s not March yet, if you haven’t got it by end of March then cancel.

This is not very fair to Tesla

Tesla is a no frills luxury car manufacturer, they save on costs providing the no frills approach to give you better value in the car.

I was borderline the same. But just noticed I now have a delivery date for 11th to 25th of march. I'm convincing myself thst I won't need to deal with the BMW 'Oh hi, your service is costing X thousand this time for something trivial'

Reactions: Campi
Anyone else show this in the Tesla app despite having a delivery date showing underneath? I also still can’t find a VIN and my account says a contract is still being drafted.

“We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame will be based on order date, delivery location and vehicle configuration”
Exactly the same. Perhaps they ought to insert 'specific' between 'your' and 'delivery'

I was borderline the same. But just noticed I now have a delivery date for 11th to 25th of march. I'm convincing myself thst I won't need to deal with the BMW 'Oh hi, your service is costing X thousand this time for something trivial'
Sounds like Audi. When I scheduled my first Q5 for it's one year service and was surprised by the cost (£300-£400 for a series of checks from memory) the service person simply said "welcome to Audi". Hoping for less of that with Tesla!

Reactions: Oktaneza
were people hoping after rejecting the 19th that Tesla would hold their cars for them until March 1?

location I can understand the frustration with - but thats not directly related to the ‘event’ necessarily, Brent Cross isn’t open yet (which is probably Teslas fault for not planning ahead) so would have probably moved you to bluewater which would be equally frustrating to some as Southampton would be

I didn't order all that long ago at all, mid-Jan. However, I did already have one on order since last year, but they said they had pre-ordered a bunch really early and said they'd give me one of theirs so I cancelled my own order and am now getting one of theirs.
Thanks for the info, I didn't order too long after you and they told me the same about their pre-ordered stock - so fingers crossed for a date soon too!!

-Originally ordered white Y / 20’ wheels
-Changed to 19’ thinking I can add the Rimitrex (like I did with my M3)
- Have a 12th March delivery date
- Every Picture I see tells me to swap back to 20’ wheels even if it delays order…???
Relax and stay with it. The £2100 you're saving will pay for those Rimetrix several times over. Hell - you could probably even get a fabulous set of aftermarket alloys for significantly less.