Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve ordered MY MSM, black and 20” which I haven’t really seen a photo of from a new owner yet but I’m sure is going to look great. Red M3 in the showroom today, black wheels, black interior…that mix looks fantastic. Never a red car fan but it looks awesome in the flesh. Would love to see a photo of a new MY red, black, 20” wheels if anyone is a proud new owner as I think that would look even better

Reactions: drewpost
-Originally ordered white Y / 20’ wheels
-Changed to 19’ thinking I can add the Rimitrex (like I did with my M3)
- Have a 12th March delivery date
- Every Picture I see tells me to swap back to 20’ wheels even if it delays order…???
You would slip to probably a June delivery. I changed on Monday from MYP (ordered 15th October) to LR and expected date May/June. Belfast.£2100 would buy another set I’m sure

Reactions: LOVO
-Originally ordered white Y / 20’ wheels
-Changed to 19’ thinking I can add the Rimitrex (like I did with my M3)
- Have a 12th March delivery date
- Every Picture I see tells me to swap back to 20’ wheels even if it delays order…???
rather than delay look for someone wanting to swap plus cash or just sell yours and buy the 20" wheels, sure you would break even at least

Excited to get the call from Zen Auto who I'm leaving my MY through to take the finance deposit, and then even more excited to get a call a couple of hours later from the delivery company to book in for the car to be delivered on a nice 22 plate on 2nd March!

No Tesla pastries or Jaffa cakes for me...but nice to just get it delivered :)

It is infinitely better than the JLR experience I had last year. Ordered in Apr but no comms at all re the chip shortage. Had to do all the chasing to be told in Sep that they have no idea when it will be built but could be 2023 oh and when it does it will be without most of the technology I wanted.

I still have no VIN or est delivery date but I’m happy that I will be getting a car by Easter. Be patient, other manufacturers are no better IMO.
I went through the motions of ordering a LRMY on Tuesday. Delivery date stated as March. Tried again just now to find that the delivery has moved now to June!
Are they besieged with UK orders or maybe Chinese orders have gone through the roof or or or perhaps they were over optimistic ( Tesla over optimistic - how very dare I) about the easing of the chip problem.
Conclusion: I need to pee or vacate the pissoire!

Reactions: dangrenade
Anyone else show this in the Tesla app despite having a delivery date showing underneath? I also still can’t find a VIN and my account says a contract is still being drafted.

“We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame will be based on order date, delivery location and vehicle configuration”

Excited to get the call from Zen Auto who I'm leaving my MY through to take the finance deposit, and then even more excited to get a call a couple of hours later from the delivery company to book in for the car to be delivered on a nice 22 plate on 2nd March!

No Tesla pastries or Jaffa cakes for me...but nice to just get it delivered :)
Oooh, that's exciting to hear - I'm still waiting for Zen to confirm dates. When did you order with them if you don't mind me asking?

Thinking about potentially cancelling my order, I’m sure it’s a great car and have heard great things about Tesla, but part of the reason I was making the switch was I was tired of Jaguars customer service post purchase. I find it very frustrating that after rejecting delivery for the 19th there’s been absolute silence from Tesla, they haven’t responded to emails and no way to talk to them on the phone, getting worried if their presale customer service is so horrid surely post sale can’t be that much better.
I have had this experience as well. Rejected on the 19th - I didnt order a trip to Southampton and a ceremony. I ordered a car to be collected in London. I learnt today that my penance may be coming to an end as they forecast delivery 15-29 March! That is definitely the spiteful back of the queue! I ordered a second car this month whilst promised delivery was still in March and that is now promised in the 15-29 October window. So yes their appreciation of how to deal with customers at this stage is the worst I have ever come across! However these will be my 4th and 5th Teslas in 2 and a half years. Why? because I like the car and the guys that actually run the service depots are great and are all you could wish for unlike customer service at Jaguar, BMW and Mercedes where they are out to rip you off!
Stick with it it is almost over!

Of course he should! It was not part of the offer! He didnt know how vindictive and sh**y Tesla can be at this stage. Not the customers fault that Tesla have no storage facilities, are obsessed with end of quarter orders and do not appreciate how auto buying in UK actually works?

1645141230010.gif

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: jimpearceuk