Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ok everyone, can anyone advise how to sign the Tesla loan agreement. I have just paid my deposit and the loan agreement is in my account but I note it needs a signature - do I print and post somewhere or something else as there are no instructions on my account ?

hi all two quick questions

1) has any of you done a trade in and know what the process is like during delivery
2) the trade in we have done is on my wife’s name do you think that should be ok?
I was in the same situation. It was the first tesla we had and I had bought for her. I since bought her another and kept her old one as a patch until the model Y came out. You would do well to call them and find out as it does state in their T&C's that the car must be in your name. I wasn't taking any chances since am due to collect next Tuesday hence just flogged it to WBAC for slightly more than what tesla was offering anyway. I had high hopes with Motorway in view some reviews on here but that was a total flop for some reason since they set the reserve at £38.500 and their auction barely made £35k!

ok everyone, can anyone advise how to sign the Tesla loan agreement. I have just paid my deposit and the loan agreement is in my account but I note it needs a signature - do I print and post somewhere or something else as there are no instructions on my account ?
You should receive an email to e-sign the agreement. Give it a couple of days, if you don't receive it, call Tesla CS and they can resend it.

Reactions: s7gpt
I was in the same situation. It was the first tesla we had and I had bought for her. I since bought her another and kept her old one as a patch until the model Y came out. You would do well to call them and find out as it does state in their T&C's that the car must be in your name. I wasn't taking any chances since am due to collect next Tuesday hence just flogged it to WBAC for slightly more than what tesla was offering anyway. I had high hopes with Motorway in view some reviews on here but that was a total flop for some reason since they set the reserve at £38.500 and their auction barely made £35k!
Many thanks for your help ! One quick follow up , I have an offer from Tesla which has been accepted . Did you have to call them to remove the offer . I have been trying to call them with no luck

It's a simple fact of human nature that people want all the advantages of high tech and innovative companies such as Tesla and all the advantages of old world car companies like Toyota, BMW etc.

Very few accept that Tesla's way of doing things and delivering a technical advanced car will also have problems.

It's also human nature to be worried about missing out and someone getting something that you should have.

Others will justify their choices by being critical of others decisions.

There are very few that realise they are getting a vehicle that the majority of the people of this country would love to have.

No wonder mental health issues are so problematic in this country...we have forgotten how to be happy...

Possibly a stupid question, but when ordering floor mats, do they have to be specific to the RHD cars, or will they fit regardless?
Rhd specific

Did you call them? I tried but gave up after waiting for 30 mins. It seems from the summary that it should be ok as they are expecting all the registered owners to be present. but T&Cs says something diff.
Just called them up. They said as long as you have the V5C and two sets of car keys and the registered owner is present to complete the handoff it should be fine.

Just got off the phone with a TA. He said that my car will be most likely ready for pick up on the 23rd at Bluewater.

He also did mention it generally doesn't matter where you pick the car up from. I asked this because on the 29th, I'm flying out, and won't be around.

The cars are getting delivered to the hubs on the 22nd and 28th of March, and it usually takes a day to prep them for pickup.

Reactions: JL17433 and VX Foxy