Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went to Westfield today to get something more definite than 15-29 March. Was told that my Y would be arriving UK 11 March, which is odd as it doesn't correlate with Mr Miserable's shipping forecast. They said it would be pickup at Bluewater a week or two later which I said was a pain as it's completely the other side of London, whereupon I was offered home delivery with no time penalty. Result. I think...

Reactions: VX Foxy and foxtru
Went to Westfield today to get something more definite than 15-29 March. Was told that my Y would be arriving UK 11 March, which is odd as it doesn't correlate with Mr Miserable's shipping forecast. They said it would be pickup at Bluewater a week or two later which I said was a pain as it's completely the other side of London, whereupon I was offered home delivery with no time penalty. Result. I think...
Could be on Morning Carina which Mr M reckons will arrive in Southampton around 12th March. I have a delivery window of 11th - 25th March so I am keeping my fingers crossed that mine will also arrive around that time!

Reactions: foxtru
Not sure if this is the correct place for this but as I’m a new Tesla model Y owner and possibly lots of others here also, maybe someone has some prior wisdom.

Charging the battery and good battery health;

Is it right that we should generally use the range 20-80% (except going in a long trip) and leave it plugged in all the time? And minimise supercharger use?

Or is it now something different with the ‘new’ battery pack we have installed?

Reactions: Silox
Not sure if this is the correct place for this but as I’m a new Tesla model Y owner and possibly lots of others here also, maybe someone has some prior wisdom.

Charging the battery and good battery health;

Is it right that we should generally use the range 20-80% (except going in a long trip) and leave it plugged in all the time? And minimise supercharger use?

Or is it now something different with the ‘new’ battery pack we have installed?

This should be covered in the manual both in the car and online. I don't believe these have LFP batteries and so you're correct in your assumptions.

It's worth pointing out that the bars set in the charge screen are Tesla's 'best practice' recommendations.

Reactions: Pete UK