Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up mine from TC last friday and just got it back from the garage after having the wheels done. After mulling over the Gemini, Induction, rimetrix conundrum i stuck with the Gemini and had them powder coated in satin black. Delighted with the results for a lot less than the inductions and not that much more than the Rimetrix.

View attachment 778499
Hi I think the powder coated Gemini’s look great. Do you mind me asking how much you paid overall. Also how long did it take, ie can you just leave the car with a powder coater for the day?
Did you also paint or buy replacement brake callipers?

Cheers

Awaiting delivery today... no tracking text or time but received my e-sign email.

Tick tock.

Meanwhile, I handed my Model 3 back at Birmingham on Tuesday. It was removed from my account / app yesterday but my wife still has access via the app on her phone. Free car? :)

Reactions: prabhu
Awaiting delivery today... no tracking text or time but received my e-sign email.

Tick tock.

Meanwhile, I handed my Model 3 back at Birmingham on Tuesday. It was removed from my account / app yesterday but my wife still has access via the app on her phone. Free car? :)
Same. Requested home delivery last week which they agreed and sent a few texts explaining the process. Yet to receive the tracking text for today. Tick tock.

Tesla CS just confirmed that my car is on Morning Carina which they said is due to arrive on 11th March (slightly earlier than is being forecast on the Shipping Movements thread). For anyone else picking their car up at Bluewater around 17th March, I suspect your car will also be on the same ship.

Reactions: foxtru
mr-bean-checking-time.gif

Tesla CS just confirmed that my car is on Morning Carina which they said is due to arrive on 11th March (slightly earlier than is being forecast on the Shipping Movements thread). For anyone else picking their car up at Bluewater around 17th March, I suspect your car will also be on the same ship.
I was told the same thing, but I'm picking up 25th March from Bluewater. Weird.

Has anyone had the MY towbar fitted yet?

Yes and towed my caravan - all good. Off tomorrow with it again, will be checking if the additional pins are connected for someone - Fridge and battery charger, but I doubt they are. Any Q's just ask.

Attachments

• IMG_3839.JPEG
    IMG_3839.JPEG
    530.5 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_3840.JPEG
    IMG_3840.JPEG
    1 MB · Views: 154
  • IMG_3841.JPEG
    IMG_3841.JPEG
    841.6 KB · Views: 139