Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm also keen to know why so many users opt for white paint is it because its free or just the preferred option lol? White cars are notoriously hard to keep clean!
I've ordered white on lease. Price is main factor but also it allows the black accents to pop (white probably the best colour for the Geminis) and IMO white cars allow you to see the lines and sculpture of a car better. That being said if I was getting it for free I would have gone for the red.

Let's hope so hey! My current X6 has 20's with low profiles on it and when I test drove the MY with 19's it felt positively plush so I suspect the 20's will be like what I'm used to tbh.
Well what do you know, mine appeared on the app overnight too! Thanks all! Steep learning curve this rollercoaster of Tesla ordering 😂
Same on the date appearing in app.

As for the wheels you will be fine.
I posted previously on this in another thread:

Click through to read it, as the text shown isn’t my post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fezza
So I spoke with Tesla and Zen... Zen say they had a meeting with Tesla yesterday where they were told all May deliveries were delayed until June. Messages will be going out to May delivery people shortly. They did say I had been matched to a car though..

So I spoke with Tesla and Zen... Zen say they had a meeting with Tesla yesterday where they were told all May deliveries were delayed until June. Messages will be going out to May delivery people shortly. They did say I had been matched to a car though..
This makes me sad as I have my MY on order with Zen for May delivery :( Oh well, more time to get the charger installed I guess!

I’m going to stop liking ‘date in app’ posts soon. I’m genuinely happy for everyone, but my enthusiasm can only go so far 😂
Well here's hoping I don't spoil you're enthusiasm too much.😂😂😂
I also got the EDD in the APP overnight too.:cool:
Estimated Delivery Date.jpg

Hi All,
First timer here.. have been reading the forum for some time and must say the information here has really been useful.
I wanted to order MYLR White, White (Gemini), White(interiors) but was being put off by Sep22 date on Tesla website.. after reading about June deliveries, i thought of taking the plunge and try my luck..

So here are the details to help others:-

MYLR White, Gemini, White
Ordered online on 27 Apr
RN received immediately
EDD said Sep2022 till yesterday.
Then it changed to 07 June - 30 June.
(First on the website my account, and later in the app)

Fingers crossed.

Got the “EDD June” text on Tuesday. On my Tesla account the EDD is sticking stubbornly to May 28 - June 25, it’s been at that for a few weeks now. I’m hopeful June is on.

The dog guard for the hatchback arrives today, so that’s something I suppose :)
I have the same EDD but mine has now appeared in the app which is cool; saves logging in to the account.

Can you tell us about the dog guard please.

Hi All,
First timer here.. have been reading the forum for some time and must say the information here has really been useful.
I wanted to order MYLR White, White (Gemini), White(interiors) but was being put off by Sep22 date on Tesla website.. after reading about June deliveries, i thought of taking the plunge and try my luck..

So here are the details to help others:-

MYLR White, Gemini, White
Ordered online on 27 Apr
RN received immediately
EDD said Sep2022 till yesterday.
Then it changed to 07 June - 30 June.
(First on the website my account, and later in the app)

Fingers crossed.
Result! Get in!