Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had a minor update from my Sep 11 - Oct 26 EDD - it was brought forward by 7 days to Sep 4 - Oct 19
I have also had something similar from September 12 - October 27th now August28th - October 12th so mine is more like 2 weeks.
October the anything still makes no sense so I am still taking it with a massive pinch of salt.
MSM/Black/19" NEC. So that is three of use with Silver with an adjustment. Maybe its a colour thing?

YouTube's Ryan Shaw Tech, an excellent source of Tesla news, mentions in his latest bulletin that all Tesla G-Factories, with the exception of Freemonte, are now shipping Ys with the parcel shelf.

He was not precise in his definition of "now" but Texas has already shipped Ys with the shelf. Maybe, with their recent issues, Shanghai did not get around to the shelves. Perhaps, bless them, they were sleeping on them. All will be revealed in a couple of weeks.🥳

Now then.... who will be first to post here, from inside their new Y,.... that they just banged there heads on a shelf when exploring the boot?

Oh! Goose bumps! :oops: How many sleeps to go?
My guess is Shanghai starts shipping parcel shelfs when they run out of not parcel shelf parts. That seems to be the Tesla way.

Reactions: Wattsisname
Absolutely; I have had not text yet for my current EDD 23-30 June. But I am loving my VIN:)
Fingers crossed @Kingpopsy.
@Wattsisname
No text here too but I called in at Tesla Manchester today for a quick charge (my delivery destination) and they showed me on the computer screen I had a VIN and have been matched to my ordered car. They assured me all the 23rd June - 30th June EDD will be covered and we should have them before the end of this month. Happy Days unless the ship sinks.🤣

Last edited:
Some silver lining at the end of a long tunnel for Q3 EDD - just read this news. Double of what they produced in May.

'The U.S. automaker is aiming to make more than 71,000 vehicles at its Shanghai plant in June, according to an internal production memo seen by Reuters.' (link below)
Hopefully they will ship these vehicles soon enough post production - early July fingers crossed.

• Love
Reactions: Daedalus
Here we go..

B676F5F9-7F0D-426A-981A-FBE78550AF24.jpeg