Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got a delivery text. No choice of dates. Just 30 June. Southampton 2pm. With available times. I selected a slot. Definitely NOT RCC Europe but Morning Peace. Think they are just parking us all on the 30th and work forwards…. It’s all about making the numbers for the quarter huh??..
Congrats and see you there same time and come armed with catching mitts. As think we literally have to catch them as they thrown off the boat 🤣
I think now they must be on Morning Peace based on this arriving 28th in Southampton (based on latest schedule). Will be keeping an eye on her now and praying for no delay or worse, sinkings 😱

Reactions: ean36t
Good luck anyone with a long drive ahead of them.

Morning peace broke down and rerouted for about 10-14 days.

SOC will be interesting
Has Morning Peace broke down again then!? 😱 But, if you refering to the original issues, that was sorted and currently (according to published schedule as of 4hours ago) she is due into Southampton 28th June. Which ties into the day of mayhem 30th June collection dates everyone today has got. Will be some busy peeps at Tesla for sure!

Has Morning Peace broke down again then!? 😱 But, if you refering to the original issues, that was sorted and currently (according to published schedule as of 4hours ago) she is due into Southampton 28th June. Which ties into the day of mayhem 30th June collection dates everyone today has got. Will be some busy peeps at Tesla for sure!
It’s now due on the 29th. It’s added a stop, Spain. Still not convinced there is Teslas on board. The collections on the 30th are also a Bluewater, Bristol and Staines. There is not enough time to get them from Southampton to other destinations and prepped, plated etc on time.

These cars must be from RCC Europe and the 30th collection dates are likely the only date remaining following slots being filled up.

It’s more probable the not all of RCC Europe was allocated and allocation started again recently, plus cancellations.

1654891702375.png

It’s now due on the 29th. It’s added a stop, Spain. Still not convinced there is Teslas on board. The collections on the 30th are also a Bluewater, Bristol and Staines. There is not enough time to get them from Southampton to other destinations and prepped, plated etc on time.

These cars must be from RCC Europe and the 30th collection dates are likely the only date remaining following slots being filled up.

It’s more probable the not all of RCC Europe was allocated and allocation started again recently, plus cancellations.

View attachment 815074
Interesting

It’s now due on the 29th. It’s added a stop, Spain. Still not convinced there is Teslas on board. The collections on the 30th are also a Bluewater, Bristol and Staines.

View attachment 815074
You may be right, only thing is that it was suggested by the Tesla sales agent that the cars were coming in on the 29th. If that’s the case then these cars delivery would be limited to Southampton and perhaps Staines. Likes of Bluewater on 30th would definitely be off RCC Europe. Wish Mr M was here for some wise insight.

You may be right, only thing is that it was suggested by the Tesla sales agent that the cars were coming in on the 29th. If that’s the case then these cars delivery would be limited to Southampton and perhaps Staines. Likes of Bluewater on 30th would definitely be off RCC Europe. Wish Mr M was here for some wise insight.
Agreed and the Tesla SA I spoke to yesterday was adamant the ship was arriving 27th-29th (load of Salt and all that I know! 😉). That was the reason for delay in allocating collection date/times for collections because they where waiting docking slot to be firmed up. Current 'formal' port schedule shows her coming in 28th and unloading early 29th. So if that correct it is logistically possible to unload and transport to locations given (with mighty push and luck!)...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220610-212450_Edge.jpg
    Screenshot_20220610-212450_Edge.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 46
Just got text

Tesla Action Required - Your Model Y is due for delivery on Thursday, 30 June. Deliveries are made between 8 am and the end of the day. Reply with your full address to receive confirmation of your delivery. Not ready for your Model Y or need help? Reply here.

Ordered 14th Feb white/black/19”

Reactions: CheshireCheese
Interesting that everyone is shoehorned into 29/30th when the ship is expected in on the 17th.

Does logistics, transport, registration, qc and delivery prep really take over a week?

No chance morning peace will make it, unless these are morning peace cars!!
Everyone isn't shoehorned into the 29/30th. Plenty of people are collecting 23/24/25. Myself included.

Nice to see some Feb orders getting filled.. seems like an eternity but I guess most of us had ordered based on the EDD's..

Interestingly, a friend of mine who had a new RR SV on order since turn of the year (given a EDD of Q3 2023) was called today to say he's getting it earlier.. nope not 1 or 2 months earlier but a whole freakin year .. August 2022!!

He wasn't expecting to find £165k this early lmao so much for the chip shortage.. and his price was bumped twice over 6 months..

Management must be worried the cost of living crisis might hit sales of their £150k+ Cars so they're ramping up production as fast as they can 🤣