Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
C1FB7A67-FD01-4B0A-B23E-DF6F6B77A9FA.png

Reactions: Fryto and MattM76
And the options available?? Haha should be grateful I guess I just made the cut shouldn't I..

View attachment 815062
Got mine too, but had even less choice... 30th June, 2pm or 3pm (Southampton) 🤣 but defo not complaining and 2pm actually works quite nicely. Probably get there a bit earlier also 😉 So pleased it's all formal and happening now finally 😁

Reactions: CheshireCheese
So I can finally book a collection date from Bluewater and the only times available are between 2-7pm on 30th June. No other day as an option! This is incredibly inconvenient as I am the best man at a wedding the next day and I’m supposed to be helping with wedding prep that day. If I reject I will no doubt have to wait for months so I picked 2pm.
Seems like they’re doing a classic Tesla end of quarter push

Interesting that everyone is shoehorned into 29/30th when the ship is expected in on the 17th.

Does logistics, transport, registration, qc and delivery prep really take over a week?

No chance morning peace will make it, unless these are morning peace cars!!

I just got a delivery text. No choice of dates. Just 30 June. Southampton 2pm. With available times. I selected a slot. Definitely NOT RCC Europe but Morning Peace. Think they are just parking us all on the 30th and work forwards…. It’s all about making the numbers for the quarter huh??..

My MY my my!!!!🥳🥳🥳
What happened to my Blue Water collection.
Is it scam? I there a Staines Hub?
No number plate yet. Maybe after I have paid!
Probably, because there are so few reds, it's easier to truck them from Southampton to Staines.
Anyway it's coming home....

Now then...... SWMBO has just informed me that :
" I've had it up to here with Teslas! I'm leaving you for Francesco the financier with the Ferrari "🥲🥲🤔🙂😀😂

• Funny
Reactions: Daedalus and MistaB
Interesting that everyone is shoehorned into 29/30th when the ship is expected in on the 17th.

Does logistics, transport, registration, qc and delivery prep really take over a week?

No chance morning peace will make it, unless these are morning peace cars!!
Don't they transship in Belgium?

Now then .,...is it woke to talk of trans ships🤔?

• Funny
Reactions: WllXM and adambg
So I can finally book a collection date from Bluewater and the only times available are between 2-7pm on 30th June. No other day as an option! This is incredibly inconvenient as I am the best man at a wedding the next day and I’m supposed to be helping with wedding prep that day. If I reject I will no doubt have to wait for months so I picked 2pm.
Seems like they’re doing a classic Tesla end of quarter push
Don't let the car get involved in Stag night pranks.