Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From what your @WannabeOwner said, because we're PCP we may not get a final invoice. I had all the payment details, Tesla bank etc under the 'continue' button. I've just paid the remaining deposit this morning after doing the £10 deposit yesterday. Account now reading 'balance due £00.00
Excellent. I have just checked and found the 'Continue Page' empty as usual. I should maybe chase them up.

:)From what your @WannabeOwner:) I totally know what you mean but it does sound funny to suggest that he is mine!

Now then... SWMBO says " You never miss a chance of a wise crack" To which I replied, that's whyI married a wise........cracker!

• Funny
Reactions: oneear
I know I keep bangin on about this but I am still worried they'll sting us Q2ers after 90days when our application expires. Not seen anything concrete to say we won't be charged the extra ammount when the agreement is renewed.

Others have said a soft search is done on renewal and they stick to the original ammount but still, not knowing for sure is uncomfortable to say the least.
Further confirmation from Daria today. Hope this settles your concerns on a rate revision at the time of taking delivery :)

DC59B4D7-4879-4F20-A062-CA2BD5107B6D.jpeg

MY all-weather Floor mats;

Sorry, I know this has been discussed several times but I can't find the post I saw a few weeks ago.

Please could someone share the links to the recommended (Chinese) MY floor mats. I'm looking for all weather ones for interior and boot/frunk.

Thank you!

The early lease termination quote for my M3 has also just jumped by 2k... I cant see how it makes sense if 2nd hand prices are also sky high
Seach me.... I don't really understand car leasing. I assume it is only cost effective for businesses. The quotes I got were similar to my PCP but without the option to keep the car at term.
However, it must be a tax efficient approach for some or it would not be so popular.

Once upon a time, I worked for an IBM Main Frame leasing company. That was fun and the EDDs were excellent:rolleyes:

a £10k swing. That is nuts..

Not sure how they're justifying all this!
they justify it on the basis that they are a business. In march they offered good trade in to bolster MY sales which were clearly behind expectations given the short lead time. Post Shanghai shutdown that is no longer the case.
good news is new prices are up a lot since then so used prices are also way up and you can probably still get what Tesla offered or more just would have to work harder for it sadly Motorway, WBAC, Autotrader etc

MY all-weather Floor mats;

Sorry, I know this has been discussed several times but I can't find the post I saw a few weeks ago.

Please could someone share the links to the recommended (Chinese) MY floor mats. I'm looking for all weather ones for interior and boot/frunk.

Thank you!
There’s a thread of MY accessories. Here’s my post on the mats:

I have nearly every accessory possible, apart from a car, so any questions hit me up. I will have it already… 🫡

Last edited:
Excellent. I have just checked and found the 'Continue Page' empty as usual. I should maybe chase them up.

:)From what your @WannabeOwner:) I totally know what you mean but it does sound funny to suggest that he is mine!

Now then... SWMBO says " You never miss a chance of a wise crack" To which I replied, that's whyI married a wise........cracker!
Lol, I was going to say 'your namesake' but realised it was just the first few letters. 🙄😁

I have nearly every accessory possible, apart from a car, so any questions hit me up. I will have it already… 🫡
I'm still finding the all weather mats in a luxury vehicle 🤔. Don't think I like those mats, they look awful when dirty.

You're not helping me save any money on Amazon/Tessories etc you know. I'm >< far from ordering all sorts...

Reactions: Toblerone
Further confirmation from Daria today. Hope this settles your concerns on a rate revision at the time of taking delivery :)

View attachment 817652
Thank you so much for double double checking this. I tried to find the chat bubble but not sure I could spot it under the Model 3 inventory page.

I now have that warm fuzzy feeling knowing we are not gonna get a shock after (one day) we get a match notification.

• Love
Reactions: Pajo78

Do teslas come with any mats or none at all?

they justify it on the basis that they are a business. In march they offered good trade in to bolster MY sales which were clearly behind expectations given the short lead time. Post Shanghai shutdown that is no longer the case.
good news is new prices are up a lot since then so used prices are also way up and you can probably still get what Tesla offered or more just would have to work harder for it sadly Motorway, WBAC, Autotrader etc
@Jason71 they justify it on the basis that they are a business. 😀Very good! I trust you are being ironic mate. If not, since when could a business justify, and escape the rigour (not saying their actions are illegal in this case) of the law or public opprobrium and loss of reputation with the justification of "we are a business"?.....just sayin';)

Now then...SWMBO has admonished me for being even more pedantic than usual. She says "What he meant was...if you are dealing with a business, of any stripe, be prepared to receive ......" and I suggested for her the term: anal suffering!

Now then again... I mentioned to her that anal also means over cautious and maybe pedantic...SWMBO just gave me an enigmatic smile which would do justice to the lady in the Louvre, and said "Time for Lunch".

• Funny
Reactions: MistaB and oneear
@Jason71 they justify it on the basis that they are a business. 😀Very good! I trust you are being ironic mate. If not, since when could a business justify, and escape the rigour (not saying their actions are illegal in this case) of the law or public opprobrium and loss of reputation with the justification of "we are a business"?.....just sayin';)

Now then...SWMBO has admonished me for being even more pedantic than usual. She says "What he meant was...if you are dealing with a business, of any stripe, be prepared to receive ......" and I suggested for her the term: anal suffering!

Now then again... I mentioned to her that anal also means over cautious and maybe pedantic...SWMBO just gave me an enigmatic smile which would do justice to the lady in the Louvre, and said "Time for Lunch".
You are too funny. Please write a book on your Tesla purchase journey. I will surely buy it. Who knows it may be a top seller and you can recover the cost of the Tesla. 😂😂😂

• Love
Reactions: Wattsisname

That was the one I was after, thank you!

Reactions: Toblerone
No I was being serious and a realist. They are a business their purpose is to make money for their shareholders. If you have a contract that within 60 days they will give you certain price for your car if you trade it in then that contract expired and the new one they offer you is worse then that sucks but it is what it is. As you say nothing illegal . obviously pissing off customers is not a good idea generally but they don't seem to have any shortage of those right now so financially its probably the right thing to do. When doing this stuff starts to affect their bottom line then they will stop. Right now they think they can pretty much do what they like and people will still buy their cars and sadly it looks like they are correct.