Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't resubmit it!! If you do that you'll get a new interest rate.

Call Tesla and ask them to resubmit it for you and you'll get your original deal (presuming you pass the credit check again)

I resubmitted mine 2 weeks ago, with the same deposit and finance duration, I got the same APR as I did in March of 3.9% You're original APR is honoured as long as your financial circumstances haven't changed enough to negatively affect your credit score.

Afternoon all, I've been lurking on the forums for a little while and ordered my MY back in June and seem to have an EDD like others between 18-30th September. Trying not too get too excited at this stage having read numerous posts but definitely seems to indicate some activity for end of next month.
I’m glad there’s someone else like me… I was starting to think I was the only June order for Sept Delivery.
Started to doubt the system then! 😅

First time posting, after reading all posts for months.
Ordered MYLR Black with white interior, 20”. Late April.
Order/purchase direct from Tesla.

EDD since mid May has been TBD.
Numerouse visits to the Tesla centre, with no luck at getting any EDD updates.

As yet had no contact from Tesla, astonishingly found VIN in source code last night.
First three numbers 417***

EDD still TBD.

A big thank you to MrM and others for all the work and time spent in keeping us all up to speed.

Let’s hope so, for sure I can’t be the only one. 👍

Forgot to mention, this is a homedelivery to theNorth East of Scotland.

May my post ease the worry,s of others on here with there EDD,s not being updated,and thinking the distance from Southampton, causes them to miss out.

Reactions: Toblerone
I resubmitted mine 2 weeks ago, with the same deposit and finance duration, I got the same APR as I did in March of 3.9% You're original APR is honoured as long as your financial circumstances haven't changed enough to negatively affect your credit score.
Mine expired yesterday too, just checked the website and they're now offering 5.9%! Spoke to Tesla just now and she advised not to resubmit but wait for VIN allocation and then they should extend the original loan terms. Why am I not convinced?!

First time posting, after reading all posts for months.
Ordered MYLR Black with white interior, 20”. Late April.
Order/purchase direct from Tesla.

EDD since mid May has been TBD.
Numerouse visits to the Tesla centre, with no luck at getting any EDD updates.

As yet had no contact from Tesla, astonishingly found VIN in source code last night.
First three numbers 417***

EDD still TBD.

A big thank you to MrM and others for all the work and time spent in keeping us all up to speed.
You have great taste @BatmanDavie :) No logic at all to Tesla EDD as many others have already stated. I have same spec as yourself, ordered late March with a Glasgow pickup and no VIN as yet...

Mine expired yesterday too, just checked the website and they're now offering 5.9%! Spoke to Tesla just now and she advised not to resubmit but wait for VIN allocation and then they should extend the original loan terms. Why am I not convinced?!
Park Royal Tesla advised me to do the same, but I didn't listen. I appreciate they say that as they want to to avoid the risk of the renewed finance agreement expiring too. I ordered in Mid March, finance agreement expired and when I resubmitted, I got the same original APR.

Reactions: Fryto
So it looks like the "Draught" reading for GLOVIS COMPANION has changed to 9.6m compared to 8.2m when she originally arrived at the dock.

@Mr Miserable, you once mentioned this many moons ago when I was but a young and naive lurker on the shipping thread. Peaked my interest since then. Thank you for bestowing so much knowledge to us all.

Anyhoo... from my understanding, to us mortals this means she is loaded or being loaded with MYs, right?

Reactions: Toblerone
Don't resubmit it!! If you do that you'll get a new interest rate.

Call Tesla and ask them to resubmit it for you and you'll get your original deal (presuming you pass the credit check again)
I got notice yesterday from clear score that a hard search had been done on me, looked into it found it was Tesla obviously making sure I was good for the original deal , also the wording has changed saying the final invoice draft is being made up which is a positive to my EDD date also🤞🏻

I think it's time to cancel the order, it's not on my nerves to wait that long. I'll buy something used. People have been ordering for months on end and have the vin and I am still waiting. I have been without a car for too long. I am sorry that I had such an experience with this company. Maybe one day I will try again. 😩😩