Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I spoke with Tesla leasing contact yesterday as I'm through Tusker. They said they were about 1/4 way through the VIN allocations currently and are expecting all UK ships to come in August. Then deliveries will be over 3-4 weeks rather than the intense 2 weeks they had last Q. Who knows how accurate that is because I thought we were expecting more UK bound ships to crop up in the coming days/weeks.

No VIN for me either but suspected they’d start in earnest tomorrow with only outside chance this evening. Can anyone recommend a good tyre inflation kit for MYLR? I’ve gone for 16 years on BMW runflats and never had to worry too much about punctures. As always, I hope we all get our wishes answered this week. 🚘🎷🎶

Reactions: MattYLR
I spoke with Tesla leasing contact yesterday as I'm through Tusker. They said they were about 1/4 way through the VIN allocations currently and are expecting all UK ships to come in August. Then deliveries will be over 3-4 weeks rather than the intense 2 weeks they had last Q. Who knows how accurate that is because I thought we were expecting more UK bound ships to crop up in the coming days/weeks.
That actually makes quite a lot of sense. We're all aware of numerous boats on their way and there was talk, I think it may have been Elon himself, who said that they were trying to lessen the end of Q mad rush.

For all those still waiting on a VIN (me included), it used to be anytime upto and around Suez so there is still plenty of time for what's on a boat to make an appearance.

The million dollar question I've always been intrigued to know the answer to is how many orders do Tesla actually take in a given month? We find out the sales figures after and Mr.M has an expert guestimate of the contents of the ships but the front end is a mystery...

Certainly us on here are only a fraction of the nerdy geeks who enjoy torturing ourselves with minute by minute source code checks? There must be many, many more normal people out there who have simply ordered and are waiting patiently going about their normal lives (not jealous, no!!) Are we 1%, 10% 90% of the Tesla buying public on this forum🤷‍♂️

Hi, Im MYLR/white/Black/20" same as you, ordered 4th April and no VIN sadly yet
Same spec but with 19”s, ordered a day earlier, no VIN, still @ 4-30Sep EDD. Only movements so far; TFS finance expired after 120 days, after the resubmission, yesterday received the very first SMS since mid June (tow bar offer) possibly triggered by resubmitting the finance - reminding me that my pre delivery tasks were completed and that I could install the app for delivery info etc. Waiting continues with diminishing hope for Q3 by day…

No VIN for me either but suspected they’d start in earnest tomorrow with only outside chance this evening. Can anyone recommend a good tyre inflation kit for MYLR? I’ve gone for 16 years on BMW runflats and never had to worry too much about punctures. As always, I hope we all get our wishes answered this week. 🚘🎷🎶
I just noticed yesterday that they now have a repair kit/compressor (Tesla Shop) - i am tempted but like yourself always had run flats so not sure whether to go for it or not. The main reason is that, after each use/repair they ask TPMS to be also replaced, whether due to the damage caused by the sealant or not - I don’t know.

P.S: sorry in advance for the topic which may be considered outside of the thread

I just noticed yesterday that they now have a repair kit/compressor (Tesla Shop) - i am tempted but like yourself always had run flats so not sure whether to go for it or not. The main reason is that, after each use/repair they ask TPMS to be also replaced, whether due to the damage caused by the sealant or not - I don’t know.

P.S: sorry in advance for the topic which may be considered outside of the thread
Thankyou

Am feeling your pain. I'm MYLR/white/black/20" so same as you, ordered 24 March. Bluewater pickup. It's been showing 4-30 September what feels like forever. Anyone else got this spec? What date did you order and do you have a vin? #TeamWhite
Same spec, ordered 22nd March, Delivery/Birmingham, Salary Sacrifice NHS lease, was told yesterday by Tesla Advisor that is could be August or September… if August will be told something this week and if September, last week August

Reactions: frankexchange