Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered on 2nd Jun, EDD currently showing Sep 10 -26 no VIN, hope they don’t push me to Q4
Also 2nd June order. EDD pushed back 2 weeks ago to 04Nov - 29 Dec. I know the car will come, my current Care by Volvo XC40 twin electric is keeping me entertained and if MYLR arrives after 11Nov I can hand the Volvo back without penalty. (Although if I do somehow get a Q3 I won’t be complaining)

Tried to delay my order. Was told either pay for the Y or order will be cancelled!
Show them who’s boss.

Step 1. Place a new order
Step 2. Collect Q3 car and flip
Step 3. Profit.

They just paid you to defer the order to Q1. 🤣

And for anyone about to say that’s not allowed, there is no evidence of a not-allowed list in the UK. Even if there were there would be easy ways around it.

Hope you guys are enjoying the fun part that follows the long fingernail biting stage. Delivery date ☑️ Insurance quote lined up for delivery date ☑️ Decide on how to sell current car and fix date in diary to do so ☑️ Send test payment to Tesla account ☑️ Set reminder of date(s) to send balance to Tesla ☑️ Install home charger ☑️☑️ Decide on any extras needed 🙈 feel smug and in control 🚘🎷🎶

Hope you guys are enjoying the fun part that follows the long fingernail biting stage. Delivery date ☑️ Insurance quote lined up for delivery date ☑️ Decide on how to sell current car and fix date in diary to do so ☑️ Send test payment to Tesla account ☑️ Set reminder of date(s) to send balance to Tesla ☑️ Install home charger ☑️☑️ Decide on any extras needed 🙈 feel smug and in control 🚘🎷🎶
lol...you think thats nail biting...I ordered via ALD business lease, have a collection date of 13th, done the insurance, advanced payment, signed the lease and then boom lost access to the car in the Tesla app...lol...called ALD and was told that I will be added as a driver after Tesla confirm I have taken delivery...lol...so I have no new info as I can't see the car any more until collection day....thats a whole 18 days, 3hrs and 5 minutes away

• Funny
Reactions: StarbucksBob
lol...you think thats nail biting...I ordered via ALD business lease, have a collection date of 13th, done the insurance, advanced payment, signed the lease and then boom lost access to the car in the Tesla app...lol...called ALD and was told that I will be added as a driver after Tesla confirm I have taken delivery...lol...so I have no new info as I can't see the car any more until collection day....thats a whole 18 days, 3hrs and 5 minutes away
It’s like the bit where you don’t see the bride again until the alter (wondering will she show or desert you)and then it all works out well and you have an outrageously happy day full of great memories😁

• Funny
Reactions: Toppyawe
That's what happens to lease orders. The vehicle belongs to the lease company not the leaser.

Reactions: Toppyawe