Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You made the day!!

Did that after your message. Booked for 28th. The TA said cannot be before 27th. Doesn't Seems like Glovis Sunrise to me TBH.
They always say it cant be the day before due to the complex logistics. It can take up to 3-4 weeks to deliver a car after unloading from the ship. Its a good 450-500 lorry loads per ship to move around the country.

My delivery is on the 13th Sep even though the car is currently at Southampton docks (Glovis Companion) and was told it could not be earlier.

Interestingly, it was July builds following the production line shut down that apparently have the change in suspension. Do you know when yours was built?

This link should help. Afaik Glovis Companion is the first ship with post shut down cars.

Nothing comes up on the link when I input my VIN but another poster has said that 411… is a VIN after reopening. Mine is 405… so wonder whether I’ve got a pre shutdown vehicle with the ‘old’ suspension.

What’s the process for reporting issues following a delivery? I ended up moving my reservation to my company’s salary sacrifice arrangement with Tusker, so the car ended up being delivered. Not much wrong but I do want to point out some issues. Not sure whether I should be telling Tusker or Tesla, and if the latter, who and how!

You made the day!!

Did that after your message. Booked for 28th. The TA said cannot be before 27th. Doesn't Seems like Glovis Sunrise to me TBH.
Also now have the delivery link - picking up on the 20th at Bluewater! They wrote that my Model 3 was ready for collection instead of the Model Y and then hastily corrected the text. It all seems surprisingly manual..

Car looks great.
Due to get my Y next week also through Tusker.
Any advice for getting set up on the app as it is company owned rather than personal?
Thanks
Let me know how you get on BigBov, I am in similar situation as car was purchased by Zenith. But I will need to get app all sorted with my details etc in double quick time as driving it to Leeds that evening 😂 I know it should all be straightforward, but will be interesting to learn if you have any particular advice / tips.

Nothing comes up on the link when I input my VIN but another poster has said that 411… is a VIN after reopening. Mine is 405… so wonder whether I’ve got a pre shutdown vehicle with the ‘old’ suspension.
Your VIN is before the production line upgraded. As for the suspension, we will find out for sure if it was changed after upgrades shortly when people start getting their Companion cars.

They always say it cant be the day before due to the complex logistics. It can take up to 3-4 weeks to deliver a car after unloading from the ship. Its a good 450-500 lorry loads per ship to move around the country.

My delivery is on the 13th Sep even though the car is currently at Southampton docks (Glovis Companion) and was told it could not be earlier.
My pick up is on the 13th as well...I also called and was told that they had a list of things to do and the earliest day the car would be 'ready' was the 13th (Manchester pick up)

Tried to move my delivery date to an earlier one as it falls on the 17th during the train strikes. Looks like this is the earliest they allow pick up (for me) at Bluewater.

Oh and I did not know this, if you are late/don't turn up on your slot you can get the car unassigned!? I did not ask what that meant as it may be a scare tactic but I am committed to get there as soon as possible even during the train strikes. We have waited long enough and our SMAX is no longer coping or is that we are no longer coping with the SMAX :D

Reactions: QuanTim and nscar