Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, so I’ve got a delivery date of 16th at Duxford but my final invoice says “Expected delivery 25 Feb” on the top RHS of my final invoice !
Anyone else check this and got a Mis-match on the delivery date?
I’m gonna email them to see what they say before I try and pay.

Ok, so I’ve got a delivery date of 16th at Duxford but my final invoice says “Expected delivery 25 Feb” on the top RHS of my final invoice !
Anyone else check this and got a Mis-match on the delivery date?
I’m gonna email them to see what they say before I try and pay.

How did you get Duxford as a delivery location? It's literally 15 mins up the road from me... Bluewater was the closest I was offered.

How did you get Duxford as a delivery location? It's literally 15 mins up the road from me... Bluewater was the closest I was offered.
By asking for Thorpe park, obviously 😂
Have you got a delivery date yet?
Actually it’s slightly closer for me so all good.
Anyone else going to Duxford on the 16th?
(Still waiting for a reply regarding the delivery date of 25th showing on my final invoice. 🙈😵‍💫

Over a week since I sent p/x pics. To chase or not to chase..

1643103218289.png

Reactions: PrGrPa
(Still waiting for a reply regarding the delivery date of 25th showing on my final invoice. 🙈😵‍💫

No delivery date yet. Blue w/ white interior is always on the second boat (if my M3 was anything to go by...)

I've got a VIN assigned just now (I checked it around 7 AM today and it was not there then) with a delivery estimate of February 16 - March 02. Could it be that I was re-assigned a VIN from someone who declined or could it be the case of a fresh batch of cars loaded on to a new ship in Shanghai?

Either way I am on the moon that I am getting it sooner than later! Wonder if I will be asked to travel to Southampton/Bristol or if it will be local collection for me

I am! My invoice says 24th Feb, I'm presuming they just forgot to update the system with those invited to the events?

Over a week since I sent p/x pics. To chase or not to chase..

View attachment 759890
I've been waiting 16 days now for a trade in valuation now! Had a Web Chat yesterday regarding this. Apparently Tesla are inundated with trade in requests and have quite a backlog. They said that they would try and get the team to look at my valuation soon...