Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well the link worked and I managed to get booked for 19th Feb! I feel like I just shortcut their system.
Didn’t work for me. I presume that is because the RN is still assigned to lease co. Does this mean my order is ready to schedule though? I was expecting a text and haven’t had anything yet

Attachments

• B3650593-C1E6-4AAD-97E1-346345DE38FF.jpeg
    B3650593-C1E6-4AAD-97E1-346345DE38FF.jpeg
    403.7 KB · Views: 66
Didn’t work for me. I presume that is because the RN is still assigned to lease co. Does this mean my order is ready to schedule though? I was expecting a text and haven’t had anything yet
I would recommend giving them a call. I know it’s painful, I was on hold for 45 minutes speaking to someone. Seems there might be a problem with some of the texts going out. I’m glad I called them though - they had put my order on hold because I hadn’t replied to the text I didn’t receive!

I would recommend giving them a call. I know it’s painful, I was on hold for 45 minutes speaking to someone. Seems there might be a problem with some of the texts going out. I’m glad I called them though - they had put my order on hold because I hadn’t replied to the text I didn’t receive!
I had called at the start and end of last week and they assured me everything was fine. I presume I’m just not on the first shipment as the order was placed Nov/Dec and lease co are quoting early March. If it gets to the end of the week and haven’t heard or people start getting texts for March delivery in the meantime I’ll give them another call.

Reactions: Roarr
Been left a bit disappointed here, I had paid my reservation on the 15th October, sold my old iPace in November to get ready for this car. I’ve phoned Tesla up and they said they can’t give me a date at the moment as cars are allocated according to date ordered and spec, after telling them my two friends who also ordered the car in early December (same spec same pick up location) have already been provided a date of delivery I was told there’s a lot of factors involved which they can’t tell me. Hopefully not left waiting too long getting a bit tired of having to take an Uber to work

Ordered on Oct 26th, only one SMS on 8th of Jan... pre-delivery tasks
I'm the same as the other posts. Ordered MYLR on the 25th of October and have had one text. Spoke to Tesla today and they said if there is no delivery date confirmed then the likelihood is March for delivery. As soon as a VIN number is assigned to me, then I'll have 3-4 weeks notice for delivery. When I spoke to Tesla 2 weeks ago my date was mid Feb, so I'm very confused.

Just Spoke to a Tesla chap.... I missed the 15th Feb window, next window is early March and again at the end of March - 98 % you will have your car this quarter!
This quarter we be the UK's larges ever.
Does anyone know where the ships are and the potential next batch dates?

It's the way Tesla work.. they fill the boats with a set of specs and if yours isn't on there.. wait for the next boat. This can mean people who ordered after you getting their cars first.

Essentially there's a queue for each spec combination, and there are quite a few of them in total.

Been left a bit disappointed here, I had paid my reservation on the 15th October, sold my old iPace in November to get ready for this car. I’ve phoned Tesla up and they said they can’t give me a date at the moment as cars are allocated according to date ordered and spec, after telling them my two friends who also ordered the car in early December (same spec same pick up location) have already been provided a date of delivery I was told there’s a lot of factors involved which they can’t tell me. Hopefully not left waiting too long getting a bit tired of having to take an Uber to work
I'm in the same situ - without the Ubers - although I haven't actually sold my current vehicle. It is very frustrating - to be checking whether they are on sale or not 5 times a day for months, to order within minutes of going live - LR, Blue 19inch wheels - and heard nothing. Defo taking some of the lustre off the deal.

I'm in the same situ - without the Ubers - although I haven't actually sold my current vehicle. It is very frustrating - to be checking whether they are on sale or not 5 times a day for months, to order within minutes of going live - LR, Blue 19inch wheels - and heard nothing. Defo taking some of the lustre off the deal.
Agree with both of you - I rang today referencing this forum thread where lots of people had Feb deliveries they didn't want (waiting for a 22 plate) and lots of people heading for March who would be keen to swap. He didn't seem that interested. I'm also blue paint black interior and 19" wheels, ordered within 20 minutes (slower than you!). At least two people on this thread had that spec and were given Feb deliveries they didn't want. Not great from Tesla though there is plenty of time for them to tee me up for an early Feb collection if they want to and I've told them I'll travel.

Looking at the latest wuwa video there is an absolute sea of model ys in Shanghai which I would guess would be going on boats reasonably soon. Say 10days to loading (random guess) then maybe 30day transit would put us early March delivery.

Let’s just assume they assign VINs around when the cars are loaded….so VIN assignment in 10-14 days??

Agree with both of you - I rang today referencing this forum thread where lots of people had Feb deliveries they didn't want (waiting for a 22 plate) and lots of people heading for March who would be keen to swap. He didn't seem that interested. I'm also blue paint black interior and 19" wheels, ordered within 20 minutes (slower than you!). At least two people on this thread had that spec and were given Feb deliveries they didn't want. Not great from Tesla though there is plenty of time for them to tee me up for an early Feb collection if they want to and I've told them I'll travel.
Maybe it's the blue paint - if you're listening Tesla I'll take white and get it wrapped!