Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else get this text?
1642542448984.png

There is also an extension on chrome that will check if you have a VIN automatically. Low and behold I just logged in and there it was.

Estimated delivery is 13th to 27th of February But this is after I called this evening as to change the wheels to induction so ill see if the VIN will change or remain the same from now on.

Also just received this text:

Tesla Update - Your wait is nearly over! The very first Model Y deliveries in the United Kingdom will take place from a unique location in February. Look out for your invite via SMS in the next 24 hours.

Reactions: Silox
Shouldn't be a problem. You'll probably "lose" that car that was assigned to you but you'll get one from one of the later boats. The website shows anyone ordering right now will receive it in March 2022 so I'd expect you'd just be allocated one in a later shipment (unless it's like delaying from the 28th of Feb to 1st of March).

Once you get a delivery date, you'll be able to email [email protected] or call the number in the delivery text to see what your options are.
Well I wonder if you could pay for it and leave it unregistered....Tesla I guess will not mind, they have your money.... if it arrives 15th Feb they hold hold off registration..

Last edited:
Does anyone know what phone number Tesla use to send the text message? The phone number in my Tesla account is correct but somehow the phone number on my order confirmation is wrong by one digit, just as I have not received any texts since ordering?

Just received this text:

Tesla Update - Your wait is nearly over! The very first Model Y deliveries in the United Kingdom will take place from a unique location in February. Look out for your invite via SMS in the next 24 hours.

• Funny
Reactions: VX Foxy