Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dilemma

So by the looks of things , they have allocated me a car probably from the same boat for pickup from Southampton on the February 19th.

What does waiting 10 days have on the money value ie 21 v 22 plate ? 🤔

Also if I wait would my trade in value change from WBAC : Lexus as new car’s will be coming out. Or would the difference lost just balance out 🤔 not sure what to do .

White / black seats 20”

Also Southampton - what will the charge be in the battery when we collect - will we get to a supercharger?

Anyone know if any of the insurance companies have added the MY yet? Tried a couple of the comparison sites but they don’t seem to have it listed yet. Wonder when it will be added?
It's now listed.... just managed to get a qoute on admiral (we've already got a multicar policy with them) and it came out at a very respectable £460 (39yo, Cambridgehsire, SD&P, 12k, driveway overnight).

Reactions: Pau1
Is there anyone who's getting a Y on Lease that's had a suggested date for collection? I've been chewing off the ear of the guy at the lease company that I ordered from back in early November (his first order was placed late October) and his theory is that all's not lost on lease collections in mid-Feb but given they come with little to no admin (car collected, invoice issued to finance co) that they might start allocating these soon....
I am also waiting on a leased Y from Zenith ordered early Dec. They have given me a target date of 18 March the whole way through and despite multiple ‘check ins’ no change on that, and they say they are on track. I have an RN squeezed out of them but Tesla have said they will only track directly with Zenith, here’s hoping for an early collection!

Reactions: Zanbar
Apologies if this has been asked, I've searched the forum and can't seem to find a clear answer (forgive a silly question). Have never bought a new car on PCP before... let alone such a huge outlay now for my first new car.. (very excited! - was contacted by tesla today out of the blue and said please complete all the steps and finance so a car can be allocated.)

Was awaiting the final valuation from tesla for p/xchanging my car, quote came back lower than the standalone offer, and now told to remove it, do the stand-alone trade-in, save it and then re-apply it to the order and now it's gone back to be re-reviewed.

Do I need to wait for this offer first before proceeding to arrange the finance? (will be an ltd purchase). As I'm looking to use the p/x value + some extra cash as the deposit for the PCP via Blackhorse, do I account for this as the total deposit when seeking the quote from the Blackhorse calculator or only the cash portion?

If I proceed with the finance application first (while awaiting the final p/x offer), say if the offer came back substantially different, ( ie p/x quoted value 10k + 7k cash, but the final offer is p/x value of 9k, do I then need the find the additional 1k to make the finance term of 17k deposit)?

Sorry seems like such a mundane question, but just can't seem to find the straight and clear answer I'm looking for, and the tesla finance and Blackhorse web FAQ does not help.

Reactions: VX Foxy
Hi all, quick question about finance. I have decided to change my finance from Tesla PCP to Forza PCP. Forza have approved and I have just had my finance section on the Tesla website reset. So I don’t have to wait for 30 mins on the phone, do I now select cash payment on the finance options and when I get the invoice I pass it on the Forza? Any help would be appreciated before I call Tesla or Forza. Thanks.
I did the exact opposite, decided to go with Tesla BCP via Black Horse. The reason being Black Horse was offering better rate. Curious to know why you decided to go with Forza.

Dilemma

So by the looks of things , they have allocated me a car probably from the same boat for pickup from Southampton on the February 19th.

What does waiting 10 days have on the money value ie 21 v 22 plate ? 🤔

Also if I wait would my trade in value change from WBAC : Lexus as new car’s will be coming out. Or would the difference lost just balance out 🤔 not sure what to do .

White / black seats 20”

Also Southampton - what will the charge be in the battery when we collect - will we get to a supercharger?
The Tesla guy told me they aim for minimum charge of 40% (no idea if that is true though!)

Anyone know why when selecting a payment method I can only see Blackhorse as a provider? I don't understand why Tesla loan isn't showing as that is an option when configuring the car on the website and I know others here have taken that option. Is there a perhaps max price threshold for that option?

Anyone know why when selecting a payment method I can only see Blackhorse as a provider? I don't understand why Tesla loan isn't showing as that is an option when configuring the car on the website and I know others here have taken that option. Is there a perhaps max price threshold for that option?
Are you sure you’ve ticked “personal” instead of business?

I don’t know if anyone will know the answer for this but here’s a shot, does anyone know if only specific 22” alloys can go on the Model Y? I still have a spare set of 22” alloys that used to be on my iPace and they’ve just been sitting in the shed so was wondering if they could maybe be fitted on

Tyre size is 255/40/22
Definitive Rim & Tire size for the Y! should answer your questions