Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AliExpress (Chinese Amazon-type site) have the cheapest floor mats for complete coverage and also trunk/frunk liners. Mostly I get stuff in 1 - 2 weeks. Make sure you are selecting RHD MY from the many options, and only go with good reviews. So many tesla accessories on there it's insane, most of my products have been fine and much cheaper. Hope this helps.
Have you got a link to one of the good sets..?

VIN showing in source code earlier today and delivery window of 16th Feb -02March. - MY LR Blue with inductions. Just got a text for Southampton collection on 19th Feb, which is a 4hr round trip. Anyone else had the same today?

Would really like to know what’s so special about the event (other than possibly earlier delivery) before doing their job for them…

Spoke to James on the delivery team to try to get me collection moved from Southampton to Duxford; 1 hour away rather than 3.5 hours. He explained that there were 2 factors. Firstly that Duxford is a much smaller event, about 100 collections, and secondly a question of logistics: would a vehicle matching my spec, (MYLR MSM Black interior 19' wheels) be available there. He kindly called me back and advised he had checked this and the main reason is that they are doing trade-ins at Southampton and not at Duxford. They are expecting 1,000 collections at Southampton!
I tried the same thing via chat. I asked if there was a waiting list for duxford but apparently not. (MYLR white, black interior, 19’)

VIN showing in source code earlier today and delivery window of 16th Feb -02March. - MY LR Blue with inductions. Just got a text for Southampton collection on 19th Feb, which is a 4hr round trip. Anyone else had the same today?

Would really like to know what’s so special about the event (other than possibly earlier delivery) before doing their job for them…
There will be a thousand of us on the day. If they can pull it off, it will be “special” from Tesla’s perspective (may not be from our perspective).

Has anyone receive their trade in offers yet? I literally received mine about an hour ago. On accepting the offer, the credit from the trade-in deducts the payment due amount which I guess was what I expected but not sure what happens next? Assume I will get notified of dates and when a car vin is allocated to me. Nothing much has changed on the account page on the website...sorry first time buying a Tesla so pretty new to this.

Reactions: RichardTheKing
Has anyone receive their trade in offers yet? I literally received mine about an hour ago. On accepting the offer, the credit from the trade-in deducts the payment due amount which I guess was what I expected but not sure what happens next? Assume I will get notified of dates and when a car vin is allocated to me. Nothing much has changed on the account page on the website...sorry first time buying a Tesla so pretty new to this.
In my case, it took a week for them to ask for remaining payment. But there won’t be any email or text notification from them which is frankly very disappointing.

Hi. I finally received my trade in valuation today after a 17 day wait after emailing the Tesla Delivery team. Wasn't worth the wait although it was admittedly for a 12 year old Audi Q5. Will now go down an alternative route to sell the car and have removed trade in from the pre-delivery tasks. Assuming I am now in the queue for VIN allocation amongst many of us.

Is there anyone who's getting a Y on Lease that's had a suggested date for collection? I've been chewing off the ear of the guy at the lease company that I ordered from back in early November (his first order was placed late October) and his theory is that all's not lost on lease collections in mid-Feb but given they come with little to no admin (car collected, invoice issued to finance co) that they might start allocating these soon....

Spoke to James on the delivery team to try to get me collection moved from Southampton to Duxford; 1 hour away rather than 3.5 hours. He explained that there were 2 factors. Firstly that Duxford is a much smaller event, about 100 collections, and secondly a question of logistics: would a vehicle matching my spec, (MYLR MSM Black interior 19' wheels) be available there. He kindly called me back and advised he had checked this and the main reason is that they are doing trade-ins at Southampton and not at Duxford. They are expecting 1,000 collections at Southampton!
I've ordered the identical spec as you. And I live about four miles from Duxford. Fingers crossed I get a Duxford collection. I could walk it!

Is there anyone who's getting a Y on Lease that's had a suggested date for collection? I've been chewing off the ear of the guy at the lease company that I ordered from back in early November (his first order was placed late October) and his theory is that all's not lost on lease collections in mid-Feb but given they come with little to no admin (car collected, invoice issued to finance co) that they might start allocating these soon....
Waiting for a Y on a lease but no info yet. Broker was Rivervale, underwritten by Lex. Broker says that I will hear directly from Tesla, not from them or from Lex, so neither of them can do any chasing. Seems a bit weird, but there we go.

Reactions: Zanbar
Hi. I finally received my trade in valuation today after a 17 day wait after emailing the Tesla Delivery team. Wasn't worth the wait although it was admittedly for a 12 year old Audi Q5. Will now go down an alternative route to sell the car and have removed trade in from the pre-delivery tasks. Assuming I am now in the queue for VIN allocation amongst many of us.
Squidge, did they offer you the estimate?

That was me. I've still got collection booked for Southampton on the 19th and have been waiting about a week for a valuation so far. They assured me if I accept their offer I can just drive down in my old car and collect new at the same time.

thanks for the heads up on that one 👍🏼

Spoke to Tesla today and he said the ONLY place from all the collection events accepting trade ins is Southampton. So if anyone out there is hoping for another location and has a trade in, you won’t get allocated other locations I imagine.

Reactions: RGZoro
I've been waiting 16 days now for a trade in valuation now! Had a Web Chat yesterday regarding this. Apparently Tesla are inundated with trade in requests and have quite a backlog. They said that they would try and get the team to look at my valuation soon...
I had the same problem. I therefore decided to sell my car to wewantyourcar.com (or something similar). I received a good price and the process of selling did not take too long.

I don’t know if anyone will know the answer for this but here’s a shot, does anyone know if only specific 22” alloys can go on the Model Y? I still have a spare set of 22” alloys that used to be on my iPace and they’ve just been sitting in the shed so was wondering if they could maybe be fitted on

Tyre size is 255/40/22

Last edited: