Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BOOM.

Finally got a VIN + delivery estimate today woop woop.

1643647787823.png

LR/BLACK/BLACK/19

Reactions: Silox and Roarr
I think the February batch have all been accounted for, if you haven't got the SMS by Friday then yours is still on a ship somewhere. I'm planning March first week, and i ordered immediately no trade in or finance, nothing special other than the change in colour.
I hope so. Ive now had two vin's assigned (one before and one after changing spec) and got offered the 19th of February at Southampton on both. My deadline to respond to the last text was yesterday and I still have the latest vin unlike before that they took it off straight away after expiry. My delivery is showing between 9th and 23rd of february at the moment.

So I’ve finally got my trade in confirmation and they have offered £500 less than their estimate. A little frustrated but did anyone else have a drop between estimate and confirmation?
Yes a few hundred, not sure the reasoning apart from maybe the wheels showing scuff marks or the time having passed by from initial quote, still happy with the price compared to other sites

Reactions: dangrenade
I also got my VIN too, which I can see via the Chrome VIN finder extension and a delivery date Feb 16 - Mar 2. Ordered on 5 Nov '21, MYLR, blue, induction wheels, London delivery area, although can't find the address anymore. It's not Bluewater ...

Now concerned that I get to pick up the car on 28 Feb with 71 license plate 😊 ... but whatever the case, I'm so excited anyway !!!

Reactions: Roarr
I also got my VIN too, which I can see via the Chrome VIN finder extension and a delivery date Feb 16 - Mar 2. Ordered on 5 Nov '21, MYLR, blue, induction wheels, London delivery area, although can't find the address anymore. It's not Bluewater ...

Now concerned that I get to pick up the car on 28 Feb with 71 license plate 😊 ... but whatever the case, I'm so excited anyway !!!

Just sharing for those still in situ of no VIN/del.date
MYLR/Blue/Black/Inductions - Ordered 9th Nov. No VIN, no update since 7th Jan.

re 22 plate. Head vs Heart as someone put it. collection on the 28/2 would be kinda harsh though.

Just got an invite to go and actually “See” what I’ve bought here in Belfast so a few more have obviously arrived behind the scenes. Plates aren’t a big issue here as they don’t change on set dates but rather when the numbers run out but have bought private plate anyway. Awaiting MYP which appears (reading on here) to be going to arrive from Berlin so looking like a long wait from mid October

Not to be confrontational, but does anyone actually care about a cars reg year compared to its mileage/how it looks?
I have no idea in all honesty - I'd guess that the model year is probably more important than the plate but all things being equal then holding off for a couple of weeks would seem like the sensible thing to do. Will need to start paying more attention to the shipping info thread to see when the next potential batch would be although I'm sure there would be a lot of competition for the ones in early March... dunno 🤷‍♂️ My first Tesla so I'm a bit clueless about their process - I'm assuming that, if I was given a pick-up date of the 21st Feb for example, there isn't the option to ask them to hold onto it for a few days until March?