Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
About an hour ago (5pm UK) I had a VIN assigned and an EDD supplied of 02/03-16/03 from Southampton. Blue/Black/Inductions ordered Mid-Nov.
I went on tesla account online and it was there. No SMS alert prior. No Reg/invoice etc but too early yet for that.

Your Model Y​

RN115850

View Design Details

Estimated Delivery: March 03 - March 17​

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame will be based on order date, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

Reactions: Roarr
Well that was disappointing. After initially being told by CS at Churchill insurance that she could see the model Y on the system, I’ve now been told that they can’t insure it and they don’t know when I will be able to. Hopefully the system will get updated next week. 🤞

Ordered a Black Model Y on first day.
On my account webpage it states: "Estimated Delivery: February 23 - March 09"
Just got a text from Tesla: "Tesla Update - Your wait is nearly over! The very first Model Y deliveries in Northern Ireland will take place from a unique location on February 17th. Look out for your invite via SMS in the next 24 hours."
Dunno which to believe but excited either way!
I see Tesla Belfast are offering a viewing this weekend, I ordered early on first day but awaiting a performance so likely another few months to wait. I wonder where collection point is in Northern Ireland. Good luck with car, excited for you

Hey All!
I got assigned a VIN and estimated delivery date of Feb 16 - Mar 2 earlier this week.
I have every so often been trying to see if I can schedule a delivery appointment using the tesla.com/en_GB/schedule/RN****** link and always just took me to my account but just tried and it let me book a delivery date anywhere from feb 23 to end of first week of March so have chosen March 1st! Delivery at Bristol!

Hoping this means it will be a 22 plate being March 1st!

Attachments

• 33C63F4F-524A-4386-86F9-A9970BAC4CB1.png
    33C63F4F-524A-4386-86F9-A9970BAC4CB1.png
    356.5 KB · Views: 116
Reactions: RubberDuck46

Estimated Delivery: March 03 - March 17​

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame will be based on order date, delivery location and vehicle configuration.
Glasgow yeah? This is handy for me. I have a 15th October (with trade-in) order for Glasgow and got a VIN but no date.
My 26th Jan order for Southampton has a delivery window of Feb 26th - March 12th, so will hopefully get a date soon for my Glasgow one, so I can cancel and free up the Southampton one. If my Glasgow one is weeks after I'll go for the Southampton one :D

Okay, so, combined wisdom of TMC, help please! If I arrange my pickup for the 1st March does that definitely mean that it will be a '22 plate? Is it possible that it would be registered the day before and so I should pick the 02nd or 03rd which are my other options? Never bought any new car before with collection on the first day of a new plate so pretty clueless sorry...

Finally got my text to schedule delivery, solid black / black interior / inductions - ordered on morning of 15th Oct ‘21. I’m being offered dates between 24/02 and 04/03 at my “local” Tesla centre (80 miles away!)

If I go for a later option, e.g. 04/03 does anyone know for sure if that will guarantee me a 22 plate or is there the risk that Tesla will register it in advance on a 21 plate (in which case I’d want it as soon as I could get my hands on it!).

Thanks in advance for any confirmation.

Okay, so, combined wisdom of TMC, help please! If I arrange my pickup for the 1st March does that definitely mean that it will be a '22 plate? Is it possible that it would be registered the day before and so I should pick the 02nd or 03rd which are my other options? Never bought any new car before with collection on the first day of a new plate so pretty clueless sorry...
From me I bought a 17 plate Renault Zoe from Arnold Clark on March 1st of 2017, I guess they could preregister for a 71, but I believe they can preregister for March 1st like Arnold Clark did, they gave me the Reg for getting Insurance days before.

Reactions: blert
Just had an update text message to say that my Y is scheduled to be delivered on 2 March between 8am and the end of the day and to reply with my full address to confirm delivery. I was expecting to collect from Leicester. Anyone received similar?