Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Without any further updates beyond my confirmed delivery slot, my account today let's me make payment now.
I also have the contracts and pre-contract agreements, they have areas for signing... do we sign them on the day? it doesn't instruct me to sign and return them nor to bring them with me?

Can someone who's done it before shed some light on this thanks :) ?
I picked a 3 up in March '21, it was all signed on a tablet on the day.

Reactions: hex1
Yes me too. I rdered about 7.30 on October 15. got offered a Southampton Launch Day collection which I refused as I want a 22 plate. Heard nothing since despite 2 phone calls and a couple of emails all from me. So just to double down I ordered another last Friday same spec, order stands the same except it tells me I will get a March delivery?
Sorry i meant to reply to the above - still learning how this forum works!

That‘s a clever way to beat the random allocation process! Or do you want to buy two Model Ys?

I picked a 3 up in March '21, it was all signed on a tablet on the day.

Without any further updates beyond my confirmed delivery slot, my account today let's me make payment now.
I also have the contracts and pre-contract agreements, they have areas for signing... do we sign them on the day? it doesn't instruct me to sign and return them nor to bring them with me?

Can someone who's done it before shed some light on this thanks :) ?
I did the payment 2 days back and sent them email. I have received email with e-signed link. You will sign online.

This could just be me being paranoid but I don't even have a date range. Just "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date". I ordered in October and did the pre delivery confirmation tasks the day they came out in January. Red LR MY, black interior, 19" wheels. Most people here seem to have at least a month specified if not a more accurate date range...
I ordered last year, Grey with 20" alloys and still nothing, no vin, emails or due dates

Hmm I have a VIN but no EDD, I wonder if this means it’s on a ship or waiting to board. Anyone else have the same? I spotted that someone said that EDD appears when it’s well underway
Yes, exactly the same. I've had the VIN for about a week but still no EDD. I received a "Tesla Update - Your vehicle is on the way. Your arrival date is being calculated.." text message earlier today so hopefully I'll see a delivery date soon.

It showed the ‘email a screenshot’ message on mobile for me but not on desktop, so emailed anyway 🤷🏼‍♂️

6C72D6CD-FC58-4163-AE28-611891A9FB59.jpeg

For trade ins, I am already with Admiral, would it be worth to change my current insurance to cover the delivery day as well as my old car or take a new premium?

You’re normally covers to the point you collect your new car if you transfer your insurance for that day. Do ask to make sure though.
I think the insurance companies cover 24 hours for both during transfer

Reactions: Maplepho
Just got delivery of the Laminar black wheel covers. Posted using myus.com
I had never used them but can confirm it was easy and relatively quick. I think total £360ish all in
How where u able to order them, tried the other day and they just ship to us or Canada

just got the text below - does this mean anything or something they just send out to those who have reserved occasionally ?

Tesla Update - Your vehicle is on the way. Your arrival date is being calculated and you will be notified via SMS when your vehicle is scheduled for delivery. For now, please familiarise yourself with the features of your Model Y by watching our introduction videos via your Tesla app. Your order reference is RN116xxxxx. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

just got the text below - does this mean anything or something they just send out to those who have reserved occasionally ?

Tesla Update - Your vehicle is on the way. Your arrival date is being calculated and you will be notified via SMS when your vehicle is scheduled for delivery. For now, please familiarise yourself with the features of your Model Y by watching our introduction videos via your Tesla app. Your order reference is RN116xxxxx. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.
I just received the same message. I did a drum roll and made an excited announcement to the family......

Response from family...

IS THAT IT 😢