Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Really thinking of changing order now to LR, had placed order 15/10 am for performance and was already getting impatient watching all on here get excited about collecting LR, had hoped for May delivery
I ordered a P straight away. Got bored on Wednesday and ordered a LR, delivery estimated March. I presume this delay is all P orders. Not just ones from today onwards. Makes sense given the issues getting Berlin online.

Reactions: Carrickal
yeah, looks like all the metallic colours (other than white) have jumped to the price of Red. No doubt it will happen for the UK as well soon.

in france they’re all 1190 euro. We pay £1100 for all colours except red. So were they getting the other colours even cheaper? Right now while they’re the same price as red, red is way less expensive than the UK

in the US the MSM is a no cost option which is curious

For those who just got texts and arranged an 8th March delivery, what was your original estimate? Was it the early or latter part of the estimate?

My estimate is currently 3rd - 17th at Manchester.
I got a VIN in the source code a week or so ago, followed by an EDD earlier today (28/2 to 14/3) and then a text this evening offering 8th, 9th or 10th for collection.

Reactions: Roarr
Got sms to schedule delivery at 9pm this evening.
Confirmed for collection Southampton 7th March.

Sms said please schedule within one day of receiving the msg. Bit of pressure.

Also I was expecting a number of days in my EDD range of 2/3 to 16/3 but only had two of them. Not complaining but much tighter that I thought it would be.

On my online account it now states drafting invoice for payment.

in france they’re all 1190 euro. We pay £1100 for all colours except red. So were they getting the other colours even cheaper? Right now while they’re the same price as red, red is way less expensive than the UK

in the US the MSM is a no cost option which is curious
France seems to be an exception as red didn’t cost more than the other colours, different to every other European country where red was almost twice as expensive. However now it is the same; on the MY grey, blue and red are all €2000+ in France.

The free MSM for MIA cars has been that way for a few months now as Elon getting bored of too many white vehicles (similar to when he made white free because there were too many black Teslas on the road). For some unknown reason they haven’t offered free MSM for MiC cars yet.

Reactions: Mrklaw